• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup | Arsenal Vs Norwich | 24/10/2017 19:45 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A lot of under/ poor performances tonight from too many of our players. Walcott and Giroud were anonymous. Elneny, Coquelin, Iwobi and Holding were very poor, sloppy and error prone.

The only positive individual performances were from Wilshere, AMN and of course Eddie.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves being by baldy. Wenger need to do it and cut all his hair before he man city game its the only way to stop pep

Walcott and Giroud play these games like it is below their ability. El Nothing and Coquelin are the worst footballers in history of the club.

You are asking young players under 20 to carry these games.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Walcott doesn't`t do that. He tries his best but this is his level nowadays. Giroud I agree with, you get that impression

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
A let down there by Wolves....two not so good PK's and bam City are in. Aguero breaks the City record with a cheeky panenka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom