• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Feel like I type this every game - good player but needs to start playing consistently.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Not the most popular but I'd certainly take him as an Elneny replacement. Bring in Ceballos permanently and then somebody like Bissouma. We'd have a great set of midfield options then. Sell Elneny and AMN to get it done.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Class act as always, looks to move the ball forward constantly, hard for any other team to press and a massive work rate. Really need him and Partey to start a few games together and see how it goes.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Class.

Partey, Xhaka, Ceballos (both on current form). This is the quality our midfield should be generally. Need one final piece to make it perfect for any situation.

Elneny, Willock and Maitland-Niles ain't it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Low ball them, they need the money. 20m should do.

Sell Cedric, Elneny, Willian and Ainsley if he doesnt want to play right back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2 assists today? Either way a very good performance sometimes he over doing it with the dribbling but i like he trying to give competition to xhaka and Partey

Zaza

Would take him for less than 20m. Sell Elneny.
Xhaka, Partey, Ceballos and new CM(Soumare or whomever) and we're good to go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem we aren't in position to spend 20m to make Ceballos backup for Xhaka Partey when we need an attacking mid backup LB upgrade on bellerin. It'll be more difficult if we not qualify to Europe because we won't need squad of near 30 players

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Has some superb elements to his game like the drop of his shoulder to go past his marker. Looks brilliant when it comes off.

There are still holes in his positional play, and he needs work. Whether we can afford that in our current predicament, I'm not sure. Someone like Bissouma (if he's gettable) sorts our problem out.

Will always have a fond spot for Dani, whatever happens.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He was brilliant here just like he was brilliant vs WBA, how about some brilliant performances against teams which haven't just been promoted.

I'm sorry but he'll have to do a hell of a lot in the coming months to make me convinced we should make this permanent. Then you hear people talk about 20 million. Nah not for me.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He was brilliant here just like he was brilliant vs WBA, how about some brilliant performances against teams which haven't just been promoted.

I'm sorry but he'll have to do a hell of a lot in the coming months to make me convinced we should make this permanent. Then you hear people talk about 20 million. Nah not for me.

I mean I do think you have to prioritise upgrading your first XI first. I wouldn't be spending 20m on Ceballos as my main CM signing.

But we do have to recognise that you can't always use academy kids as back-ups, we've actually saved a lot of money in recent years with this Hale End crop. But we'll probably sell Willock and AMN in the summer. Torreira will leave, Elneny really should leave. Guendouzi I'd like to return personally, but Arteta might want to sell. Azeez is on the horizon but it's still early. Who are gonna be our squad players?

Not saying it should be a priority, but if there was money available and the opportunity came up to buy him for 20m I'd say it's a good deal.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric

If you have plenty of cash to throw around, Ceballos for 20M to rotate in midfield might make some sense. We`ll have to be careful with every pound we spend though, can`t really justify missing out on a top striker or top quality midfielder because we spent 20M on ceballos.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'd rather we were a bit more clever and signed a midfielder to maybe compete with Xhaka for his spot and then assess things with Willock and/or Guendouzi come summer, I'd like to see how Willock can progress as proper midfielder. If not then maybe go for Ceballos but 20 million for what will essentially be Partey's backup, I'm not a fan of something like that when he's had a pretty poor season and last season only really turned it on for a few weeks. He has to do a lot more to convince me.

Ciscoo

Phenomenal first half, average second. I still think he’s a squad player at best though. If we have any chance of bringing Douzi back, we should only spend money on a starting midfielder.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ceballos makes sense as a squad player, but you don't spend 20+ on a squad player in our current predicament. Maybe for 15 you pull the trigger. I do like the variety he brings to the table as a skilled ball player who also contributes defensively.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom