• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniele Rugani

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Romero is back on loan to Genua.

De Ligt, Bonucci, Demiral, Rugani and an injured Chiellini at the moment. So 4 fit CBs, don't think they will give one away.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
What do you think happens with Chambers?

**** knows. I think Kos is definitely gone and one of Mustafi or Chambers go. They probably would rather get rid of Mustafi now because Chambers is more versatile and easier to sell in the future. The interesting thing will be if they bring in a defender even if they haven’t sold Mustafi before next Thursday. They’ll still have three weeks to sell him but you’re banking on him agreeing to it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If we manage to bring in a CB I'd like the club to sell Mustafi & Chambers and use Medley as 4th CB. I don't like Chambers as CB so cash in if we can. With Mustafi we just have to hope he sees the sense in leaving. Can you imagine a club willing to pay good money for him and he says NO!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Bellerin aside, all our current defenders will be shifted out between now and next summer. Guys like Nacho and Kos will leave themselves, Chambers will move if he’s not wanted, Mustafi will get forced out, Jenks will come to the end of his deal. Kola I don’t know.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Bellerin aside, all our current defenders will be shifted out between now and next summer. Guys like Nacho and Kos will leave themselves, Chambers will move if he’s not wanted, Mustafi will get forced out, Jenks will come to the end of his deal. Kola I don’t know.

You love to see it.

Tierney, Kola
New CB, Holding
Saliba, Sokratis, Medley etc
Bellerin, Lala

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
yeah it's likely he one of the players we'll get on loan 2 years loan is bit much specially if we focused to buy good CB next summer.

Iceman10

Established Member
Also i don't see the point of buying Khedira and giving him 6M a year finished player and injury prone.

There was a rumour circulating this morning saying we would consider him if he took a pay cut to 75k per week (4m per year). Wouldn't be a good idea regardless, he would only block opportunities for our younger players to break into first team rotation. Hopefully Juve can find someone else to take him, and then we can focus on Rugani by himself.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There was a rumour circulating this morning saying we would consider him if he took a pay cut to 75k per week (4m per year). Wouldn't be a good idea regardless, he would only block opportunities for our younger players to break into first team rotation. Hopefully Juve can find someone else to take him, and then we can focus on Rugani by himself.
we just in no need for him even if we sold Elneny Willock should take his chance he show great promise.

say yes

forum master baiter
Are the Gazzetta dello Sport reliable?

Italian outlet not named Di Marzio so guessing not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom