• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Danny Welbeck: Dan Out Ere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Danny leaving as well?

Giroud gone, Wilshere gone, Ramsey gone, Cazorla gone, Welbeck gone, Wenger gone. There's basically nothing left for me here. I don't recognise this club anymore.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He would have been useful this season, but lets not act like he is a good player. Very frustrating most of the time, running the ball out of play for no reason.

Just needed another threat this season. At least he's hard working and athletic and can sometimes chip in with a goal occasionally. Such a shame he got injured, I guess we move on.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Was a bit of a surprise when they introduced him at the end and said he was leaving. Hopefully that ruthlessness is a sign of things to come. His injury came at the wrong time for us as we lost out on a transfer fee.

The way the English market is going we probably would have got our money back as well.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Danny will have a special place in my heart. Yes he is a Manc ultimately, but I really appreciated the work he put in for the club.

Honourable Gunner you are Danny boy, I wish you the best.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
He was putting in some good performances up until that injury this season.

His best moments here?

Obviously the Leicester goal

Put in very good performance in cup final

Galatasaray hattrick

What else?

Good luck Danny boy

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He was putting in some good performances up until that injury this season.

His best moments here?

Obviously the Leicester goal

Put in very good performance in cup final

Galatasaray hattrick

What else?

Good luck Danny boy

Fa cup goal against Manu at old trafford..

I like him, been so unlucky with injuries. Wish him all the best in the future..

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I'd say his best moment was him scoring against Manure in the FA Cup, when we eliminated them. The Leicester goal didn't lead to anything.

It was still great moment at the time even if rest of season didn't go to plan. If you inside that stadium when he scored, rarely hear the Emirates like that.

It was also his first game back after very long layoff

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
It was still great moment at the time even if rest of season didn't go to plan. If you inside that stadium when he scored, rarely hear the Emirates like that.

It was also his first game back after very long layoff
Yeah, I remember people were ecstatic after the goal and we believed for a short time that we were back in the title race, but as far as genuine contribution, the goal against his former club was the best. We went on to win the FA Cup that time.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
literally got on my all time fav list
knew this is happening but damn will I miss him...
hopefully he goes to one of the clubs I like and where he'll play whenever fit.
am sure Spuds and Pool will talk to him, just hoping he goes for a starting club now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom