• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Demba Ba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buhry

Established Member

Özil would be an amazing signing, but not signing anyone else is a major bummer. We REALLy needed a striker. Would have overpayed for someone at this point. If Giroud gets injured we're quite screwed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well guys talking about strikers Yilmaz is still there and will cost us just 10-12M.

D

Dial Square 1886

There is an hour and a half to go and we have to be realistic now...

Buhry

Established Member

45328-140923-b6531e2837eb9f5fcd24dedb6ad49c61.gif

wishful_llama

If we don't sign a striker today we have to get one in January.

In the mean time we'll have to wrap Giroud in bubble wrap for the next 4 months

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alvaro Levrero ‏@AlvaroLevrero
Speculation in #Uruguay & #Italy about #Palermo striker #AbelHernández could be signing for #Arsenal is not even mentioned by @SkySportsnews

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'll take him, he destroyed Tahiti, he can do it in the prem.

Cruisio

Established Member
We're going to end up in a similar situation that we were in last season where we had to play Gervinho up front in certain games. I can see Walcott and Podolski getting many minutes up front and a lot of pressure put on Sanogo

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Signing Özil is terrific but being forced to bring back Bendtner would be a massive disappointment. Can't stand the ****ing **** anymore.

Buhry

Established Member

wengerboy said:
looks like that higuin deal came back to haunt us, I blame it on suarez

Yeah we messed that one up. I got the impression that if we'd been more decisive we could have gotten that deal done before Napoli came in for him, I may be wrong though.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Higuain is definitely the one that got away for me this window. Ah well it's water under the bridge now. Just bring in an anybody, I would happily take a Benayoun equivalent striker.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Buhry said:
wengerboy said:
looks like that higuin deal came back to haunt us, I blame it on suarez

Yeah we messed that one up. I got the impression that if we'd been more decisive we could have gotten that deal done before Napoli came in for him, I may be wrong though.

We gambled on getting Suarez instead, didn't pay off and we missed out on Higuain. I don't think this one wasbecuase we were slow for no reason. We tried for someone better. Can't have both.

darthwenger

Glad to see that I'm not the only one majorly disappointed in not possibly bringing in a striker - Özil great signing - not bringing in a striker considering we've had all summer and sticking with Bendtner is one major ****-up.

Wenger seems to give with one hand and taketh away with the other.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

We stuck with Suarez for too long, I think. Should have told them to **** off and should have bought a 15-20M striker.

Someone like Muriel or so. Must be plenty around for that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom