• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dennis Praet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
If he’s lightweight then signing him won’t make sense. Emery has been talking about the importance of having both technical quality and physicality. None of our midfielders will have enough of either of those things.

Guendouzi, Torreira and Xhaka are all phyiscal players. I would class Torreira and Xhaka as being technical too. Chambers would also be another phyiscal option at CM next season too.

Ashybashy86

Guendouzi, Torreira and Xhaka are all phyiscal players. I would class Torreira and Xhaka as being technical too. Chambers would also be another phyiscal option at CM next season too.
Our interpretation of physical footballers differ greatly if you think Guendouzi is one. Also, Xhaka has a great passing technique which can’t be argued, but that’s it. He’s not a good dribbler. That is why I said “...enough of either”.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I try to go there as often as I can. Their politics are bonkers, and tbh a lot of people down there are just plain bonkers, or tempestuous as you say, but I generally love the place. And the women.
That. Can't wait to get to Italy. Racial abuse I can take.

Reactions: A_G

HomeSteak

Established Member
SampNews24: #AFC will submit their second offer worth €50m for Sampdoria’s duo Joachim Andersen and Dennis Praet in the next few hours. This offer will satisfy the demands of the club’s president.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He seems pretty evidently average and uninspiring every time I've seen him. He made a quality pass against us all those years ago while playing for Anderlecht I think but he didn't progress much from then onwards and doesn't seem to have much potential. I'd rather have an academy player in his stead.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I like Praet but can't comment how well he would settle in England.
Still, if we are to sell Laca, Praet and Fraser (for example) would be very interesting wide options. Both have smart final ball and Auba loves tapping them in.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like the perfect Emery player, shut up and run. :drool:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I try to go there as often as I can. Their politics are bonkers, and tbh a lot of people down there are just plain bonkers, or tempestuous as you say, but I generally love the place. And the women.

I'll be on the Amalfi Coast this time next week. I love the whole Italian culture, food, wine, people. Cant wait!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He clearly isn't a great athlete, so you've got to be a great technician to stamp your authority on a midfield at a level higher than Sampdoria. It's not immediately obvious that he has that exceptional technical quality. From looking at videos, he has very good technical quality, but I don't know if it's exceptional. Jury is out as yet.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Big upgrade on Ramsey.

Nick Hornby recently stated that Emery was soley repsonsible for withdrawing the contract offer that was verbally agreed with Ramsey.

Seems a smart move now we are bringing in a player with better technique and a much higher football IQ.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Big upgrade on Ramsey.

Nick Hornby recently stated that Emery was soley repsonsible for withdrawing the contract offer that was verbally agreed with Ramsey.

Seems a smart move now we are bringing in a player with better technique and a much higher football IQ.
I disagree with basically every one of your posts.

Reported.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Big upgrade on Ramsey.

I admire your dedication to not liking Ramsey. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom