• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

There talks about him getting sold to Italian club if it's Fiorentina then that's pretty sure Vlahovic is gone. Alvarez was linked with Fiorentina early this window

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
They are genuinely playing with fire. Arteta talked about the squad being thin. It's thin because he only trusts 14 players. He talked about needing a squad of 22.

Yes we are letting players go, but he literally doesn't trust or use them.

Kola - gone
AMN - gone
Mari - gone
Elneny
Auba
Pepe
Cedric
Chambers
Holding
Leno - going

Imagine for every one of those players, we had a player Arteta trusted.

He either doesn't trust them or he reluctantly uses them. However, fixing your squad in January while you are fighting for top four is a huge risk.

Sign Vlahovic and Arthur and it is a massive boost. Fail to get a striker or midfielder and we are probably fighting for 6th.
no place for Rob on that list

Tom349

This and the Arthur deal will be done by the time the window closes.

Right now Fiorentina can utilise him for however many games they have left before the window shuts, while we need to offload Nketiah and Aubamayeng and are currently in holding pattern waiting to see who is desperate enough to give the best offer.

Its the way the transfer window works, especially the January transfer window. Biggest issue is it's a month long and people lose their mind and believe every second rumour. If clubs were given a week to sort their **** out they would likely get the same number of deals done.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can’t lie never seen you like this, he’s absolutely spun you. Hazard vs Coquelin vibes here.

I mean yeah, sorry for getting annoyed at seeing the same post every hour in every thread. He should cut it out.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mean yeah, sorry for getting annoyed at seeing the same post every hour in every thread. He should cut it out.
I’ve posted 5/6 times in the whole thread which is 160 pages you little bellend.

This forum is just pathetic during transfers, especially that cry baby @field442 and other bumms like Drippin.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Unpopular opinion, with Laca staying till the end of the season we are in much more need of a midfielder than a striker and I would not mind not signing one as long as a quality Midfielder that can walk into our starting eleven is bought before the end of the window.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’ve posted 5/6 times in the whole thread which is 160 pages you little bellend.

This forum is just pathetic during transfers, especially that cry baby @field442 and other bumms like Drippin.

2018363f663dbe4f701ee9b8f594ba0c.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Gotta mix these packs and potions no p’s till I put a sim in a burner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom