• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
So a player cannot see that his agent is doing this?

Youd be niave to think the player isn't at his work also.
How does a player know what his agent is doing or if he is being transparent? most are just young kids playing football & impressed by flash Watches & Cars.
There are obviously some good agents but loads who are dodgy.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Dont be stupid we are offering to let him play in the best league on the planet in one of the greatest Cities in the World for an exciting young team that is on the UP.
I am on about AGENT Greed.. Nothing more as long as the agent is honest with the player that is fine.

Say he is the agents only major cash cow & club A arsenal offer 5m agent commission in Jan.
Club B is on the line saying run down his contract or wait til the summer & we will get a cheaper deal & pay agent commission 12m-15m so the agent has massive incentive to undersell offer A.
I am talking about self interest
Its a very murky business i really dont think some understand what goes on behind the scenes.
The sooner there is more regulation & transparency the better.
He want to go to juve. A much more successful club. Arsenal hasn’t even been in CL for 5 years and has fallen way behind the top teams in England. Also this summer there will be Real, Barca, City, PSG if mbappe leaves. United with Ronaldo leaving. So why would his agent accept a move now? This desperation came from us mismanaging our squad and being in mess in January. No club should have striker crises in January unless you have injuries if they are run well

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He want to go to juve. A much more successful club. Arsenal hasn’t even been in CL for 5 years and has fallen way behind the top teams in England. Also this summer there will be Real, Barca, City, PSG if mbappe leaves. United with Ronaldo leaving. So why would his agent accept a move now? This desperation came from us mismanaging our squad and being in mess in January. No club should have striker crises in January unless you have injuries if they are run well
If his heart is set on Juve that is fine.
We have no idea if any the clubs you mention are interested in him?

I just dont like you underselling Arsenal when he is playing at Fio.

Any club can have a striker crisis in Jan or the Summer that is how football goes sometimes . We have Laca, question marks over Auba & youngsters.
Most clubs do not have 2 top level strikers.
If you think Auba being out for discipline reasons or lack of form was unexpected yes i agree its unfortunate.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If his heart is set on Juve that is fine.
We have no idea if any the clubs you mention are interested in him?

I just dont like you underselling Arsenal when he is playing at Fio.

Any club can have a striker crisis in Jan or the Summer that is how football goes sometimes . We have Laca, question marks over Auba & youngsters.
Most clubs do not have 2 top level strikers.
If you think Auba being out for discipline reasons or lack of form was unexpected yes i agree its unfortunate.
I’m underselling Arsenal because it’s badly run club. We entered the season with 3 strikers with 2 of them having 12 months on their contract and now 6 months. We are refusing to sell nketiah for money even though he is leaving for free because we left us short entering the season. This is amateurish stuff and has been for years

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Italian media can't even report simple things right. If Fiorentina manager say it's not because covid then this make things more interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom