• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But is our strongest team Auba on his own up front? I don't think it is and he's shown that recently.
good point. But Auba gets the numbers, and nobody can argue against numbers.

Nketiah is a nobody right now, unfortunately

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Should change the title. Its not funny sarcasticly and its not funny as a joke and obviously very wrong.

Okay now off-topic, guy needs a loan.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Positive cameo. Didn't play scared and was willing to try stuff, even had a go at Guendouzi for not passing to him(even though that would have been a bad choice lol).

He has a way of always being in the camera when he is in the final third! He really is a attacker with energy and drive! He was behind Sokratis when he scored is Nketiah getting ready to jump for the header in case Sokratis would have missed. Not a natural right winger but manage to get a shot that was blocked!

Hope he get more minutes until the end of the season! He is a real talent!

HBL

Established Member
The amount of times I've had to defend this guy is ridiculous, fans don't even give him a chance. Not surprised he played well tonight, the quality/potential has always been there, he needs the minutes though and this has always been the case with young players.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The amount of times I've had to defend this guy is ridiculous, fans don't even give him a chance. Not surprised he played well tonight, the quality/potential has always been there, he needs the minutes though and this has always been the case with young players.
You and me both. It disgusts me the way Arsenal fans nowadays write off our young talents when they aren't given enough chances. Nketiah has everything to succeed and has not been given the chances he's deserved. He should start the next game, even if it's out wide.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Feel like he needs a chance in the first team, you don’t know what a player is until you give him game time.

He could either be a Harry Kane or a Sanogo but without the opportunity you’ll never really know.

We have a limited budget and a lot of gaps in the squad, we can’t get enough quality players to cover them all. Need to give Willock, Nketiah, Saka, Nelson and ESR the chance to see if we have internal solutions.

Look at Pool and the ****. They’ve backed their youngsters and ended up with some flops but vitally some gems in TAA and Kane. That’s the model we should be following.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom