• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eden Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysius

Good. We shouldn't be going for another 18 year old who'd be on the fringes of the first team. We just have too many of those. I'm happy that he'll be developing at Lille. He won't get as much games with Arsenal right now.

DaGunners

Established Member
Yes he would. He is better than Nasri and is better now as a winger than Theo will ever be. Seriously, you need to understand how good he is, and how good he will become at a bigger club. Imagine a less selfish Ronaldo.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He is good, but he won't be starting in front of Nasri or Walcott. You are as usual overrating another player. Theres alot of potential in him though and would love us to sign him up

DaGunners

Established Member
How am I overrating him? Hazard can actually take on players effectively with BOTH pace and trickery/flair. Walcott definitely can't do the trickery part, and Nasri doesn't have the balls to take on players full stop.

Viking

DaGunners said:
How am I overrating him? Hazard can actually take on players effectively with BOTH pace and trickery/flair. Walcott definitely can't do the trickery part, and Nasri doesn't have the balls to take on players full stop.
So a guy that mainly makes substitute appearances for Lille in Ligue 1 would walk right into our starting 11?

DaGunners

Established Member
Over the last months of the season he was first choice. And yes, he would walk into our lineup. Our wings are seriously weak.

Raider

Established Member
Jeez.

A few glimpses of brilliance ( or so I've head ) and hes the best under 20 year old player on the face of the earth?

DaGunners

Established Member
Who is better in that age bracket then Denilson? :wink:

Also, I get frustrated when people give me stick for rating these players, and then come to find said person never saw them play!!!

Viking

You're more than welcome to rate them, but arguing he would start for us in the PL is ridiculous no matter how you twist and turn it. If he were that good he would've been purchased by a big club a long time ago.

I have heard he's supposedly very talented though.

DaGunners

Established Member
Viking said:
If he were that good he would've been purchased by a big club a long time ago.
Do you rate Arshavin highly?

Now, if you haven't seen him play, please stop talking like you know what the kid is about.

Raider

Established Member
When do you watch him play Dag?

I really would want to watch this amazing player.........

DaGunners

Established Member
Raider said:
When do you watch him play Dag?
Usually on Saturdays/Sundays :wink:

Nah, I usually watch him whenever they were on Setanta or whenever there was a torrent for their matches. All in all I would say I've seen him 10-15 times for Lille this season.

Viking

DaGunners said:
Viking said:
If he were that good he would've been purchased by a big club a long time ago.
Do you rate Arshavin highly?

Now, if you haven't seen him play, please stop talking like you know what the kid is about.

Of course, but Arshavin is a bad example, as he was more or less hunted by every big club in Europe after he really burst onto the international scene.

And even without having seen Hazard play (apart from the odd youtube clip) I highly doubt he'd walk into our starting lineup, even though he looks amazing in Ligue 1, the premiership is a much better league.

DaGunners

Established Member
Nasri looked amazing in Ligue 1, he starts for us week in week out. And Hazard is a much more talented and natural wide player, why can he not start for us?

As for Hazard not signing for a big club, he could have easily went to a huge club and left Lille. But he has a good head on him and has great parents/management, so he chose to stay at Lille where he would get games and develope.

DaGunners

Established Member
Yes, he is capped for Belgium.

As for their next match, I looked at their website and the senior team doesn't play again until August, a friendly against the Czech Republic. Maybe Rosicky will play in that.

Raider

Established Member
I'll keep one eye on that date, and hope I see the next Zidane ey?

Lets really see how amazing this kid is.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
DaGunners said:
Yes he would. He is better than Nasri and is better now as a winger than Theo will ever be. Seriously, you need to understand how good he is, and how good he will become at a bigger club. Imagine a less selfish Ronaldo.
I've seen a lot of him and it's clear that you're overrating him. The way you talk he sounds like the second coming of Zidane. He didn't even get into the team of the season in France. Good prospect but not close to either Theo or Nasri yet. Especially not Theo. Really, the distance is a mile wide between them. Theo scored a hattrick for England against Croatia while Hazard isn't even a regular for Belgium yet. Also, I think Wilshere will be a better player than Hazard at the time he might be ready to do a job here. He's a fancy player to look at when things are going his way but he's not nearly developed enough to play regularly for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom