• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EL | Arsenal v FC BATE Borisov | Thursday 7th December 2017 | 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
They've a long way to go and a lot of maturing to do, you can't just expect youngsters to hit the ground running, they're still developing.

In all in all I think we can conclude that Wenger made the right choice with his team selection. Maybe you could argue Nelson for Welbeck (tho some didn't even want Walcott to start) but that's about it.
Think the youngsters would have beaten this euro trash tbh.

They've a long way to go and a lot of maturing to do, you can't just expect youngsters to hit the ground running, they're still developing.

In all in all I think we can conclude that Wenger made the right choice with his team selection. Maybe you could argue Nelson for Welbeck (tho some didn't even want Walcott to start) but that's about it.

Of course he made right choice with the line up. He could have started 11 turtles and it would still be the right line up.

This game meant nothing. That is why few on here felt it would be perfect chance for few more youngsters to start.

Right call. Ffs. :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
To be fair the youngsters came on when it was 5-0 and you could clearly see the rest of the team were slowing down. Still, I would like to see some more intensity from the likes of Nelson and Willock. Nelson keeps hunting the ball instead of staying wide and looking to move into space.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

This

The team looked really good until they came on. Gives them experience but limited our goals to 6. Would like to have seen 8.

It's all part of the hype on here of over egging our youngsters. They look good but a lot of learning to do.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Wenger has become too old and cautious for the game, any progressive manager would’ve started Nelson, Nketiah and Maitland-Niles in their favourite positions for this dead game.

arsmile

Established Member
that was a lot of fun

loads of positives

only coquelin could play in a 6-0 thrashing and look like it was his first go at the sport

Welbeck is also the only striker who could play in a 6-0 thrashing without making a single correct decision....

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
6-0 FT. Good game and run out for all the players. Of the youngsters,Willock looks the least ready imo but AMN should be getting sub PL appearances by now. It was nice to see Ramsey supporting his team mates and the work rate of the players especially in the first half was good. I liked how Coq played and apart from 2/3 misplaced passes,he was strong in MF. JW looked a lot sharper too. Enjoyable match :).

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
At least we can't get Bayern next round.

Don't think we will play our best 11 against a smaller team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Didn't watch but if Debuchy was as good as people are saying, it's a shame it happened so late in his Arsenal career. Could have used him in the last two years while Bellerin focused all his attention on becoming an instagram model.

blaze_of_glory

Wenger has become too old and cautious for the game, any progressive manager would’ve started Nelson, Nketiah and Maitland-Niles in their favourite positions for this dead game.
I'm sure this place would have loved us struggling to draw the game as well.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Didn't watch but if Debuchy was as good as people are saying, it's a shame it happened so late in his Arsenal career. Could have used him in the last two years while Bellerin focused all his attention on becoming an instagram model.
It is a shame, he was a very good player when he joined us, but since he's been injured much of that time not much that could be done about it.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom