• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Big Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanfrothan

After yesterday's goal and the one chalked off for offside, it seems he has that Pires-esque ability to be in the right place at the right time to just tap it in. Happening too often to be luck.

Really valuable asset for any player and something that you don't find often, especially in youngsters.

If he's half as good as Pires, we've got a real talent on our hands.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
If he's half as good as Pires, we've got a real talent on our hands.
Always hated that expression, especially since if he had half of pires talent(or even 70% of his talent) he wouldn't even be close to a professional player.

Either way, looks a great player so far, inconsistent as a young player usually is but very good in small bits. Always happy when i get to see him play!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He is ready for Premier League action.

The guy seems to take his opportunities. Right now, only seniority factor is preventing him pitch time in the Premier League.

Will Unai Emery be bold enough to trust him like he did with Guendozi? His performances validate a full debut in the PL - maybe surprise Sp**s here.

Can he be any less than Özil/Mhki or even Ramsey? We need to be clinical vs Sp**s and Smith-Rowe already has that about him.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Always hated that expression, especially since if he had half of pires talent(or even 70% of his talent) he wouldn't even be close to a professional player.

Either way, looks a great player so far, inconsistent as a young player usually is but very good in small bits. Always happy when i get to see him play!

Mkith is 43% of Pires on his best days

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Id be down to let him start vs. Sp**s - I believe he could thrive!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He is ready for Premier League action.

The guy seems to take his opportunities. Right now, only seniority factor is preventing him pitch time in the Premier League.

Will Unai Emery be bold enough to trust him like he did with Guendozi? His performances validate a full debut in the PL - maybe surprise Sp**s here.

Can he be any less than Özil/Mhki or even Ramsey? We need to be clinical vs Sp**s and Smith-Rowe already has that about him.
Has to get used to sustaining his influence on the game - a lot of our younger group do.

But I would say he's still acquitted himself well performance wise. Should be looking at Mhkitaryans spot as a realistic target. Mhkis form has been quite bad and Smith-Rowe has the intelligence and movement to be a decent wide player in the same vein as he can carry the ball and get into dangerous positions.

That's a little while away though. Hopefully he builds on his current foundation.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think he's got enough to play one half well. I think Emery’s did this with a few players like Guendouzi early in the season.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Bad timing for his injury, feels like he would have gotten his real chance right now if he was fit.

Oh_Snap

Wouldn't be bad if he could stay at least half a season longer ... Nagelsmann will train Leipzig then and i liked how he handled Nelson.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't be bad if he could stay at least half a season longer ... Nagelsmann will train Leipzig then and i liked how he handled Nelson.

Aye, bring Nelson back for next season and keep ESR there for the whole season. It's better in the long run to have these guys getting a full experience, instead of just half a year which is too short to really settle.

Aye, bring Nelson back for next season and keep ESR there for the whole season. It's better in the long run to have these guys getting a full experience, instead of just half a year which is too short to really settle.

While Nelson is a huge talent, probably bigger than Smith-Rowe although its hard to say because they are different type of attackers. I think Smith-Rowe is much more ready physically to contribute in PL.

Actually I think they both can contribute next season but I prefer see one more loan for Nelson if we have only place for one of them next season in the squad. When I say place I mean place where they actually get to play and are trusted for PL games. At least the minor ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom