• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
45 million + lool this is the problem with English players. I want him to stay but how is 6 months senior football equal45 million

Homegrown, can play across the wings and in AM, already saved a manager's career. Could even do a job as an 8.

Liverpool would get 40m plus from him easily, so would Chelsea.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
we sell our saleable assets .. thats been the trend recently since edu/kroenke took charge ... so i will be sad not surprised if it happens

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
both having first breakthrough season due to chance.
Yeah, and? What does it all have to do with the bid that Aston Villa made now? Grasping the straws here.

When the oppertunity came, Emi made it clear he wanted to leave and he chose Villa.
We now want to exceed ESR's contract, and Villa wants made a cheeky bid to test the waters. Or it's just agent talk.
ESR has made no comments stating he wants to leave.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Yeah, and? What does it all have to do with the bid that Aston Villa made now? Grasping the straws here.

When the oppertunity came, Emi made it clear he wanted to leave and he chose Villa.
We now want to exceed ESR's contract, and Villa wants made a cheeky bid to test the waters. Or it's just agent talk.
ESR has made no comments stating he wants to leave.
well .. why didnt we do this contract stuff sooner?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Firstly 25m is a disgrace again. I'd be closing the door and saying don't bother dealing with us again.

Secondly get the kid signed up. He clearly loves Arsenal and Arsenal loves him. It shouldn't be a hard deal to do.

Throw him an extra 15-20k and stop messing about. Don't know how this hasn't been done yet.

It's another example of teams not taking us serious. If he was at Liverpool or Chelsea or even Leciester it would be starting at 35m.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Emi jumped at the first chance, these two are not the same.
then Mad Mik pitched up :clown:

tenor.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

we sell our saleable assets .. thats been the trend recently since edu/kroenke took charge ... so i will be sad not surprised if it happens
We sell are saleable assets? Who is the last sellable asset we sold?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Firstly 25m is a disgrace again. I'd be closing the door and saying don't bother dealing with us again.

Secondly get the kid signed up. He clearly loves Arsenal and Arsenal loves him. It shouldn't be a hard deal to do.

Throw him an extra 15-20k and stop messing about. Don't know how this hasn't been done yet.

It's another example of teams not taking us serious. If he was at Liverpool or Chelsea or even Leciester it would be starting at 35m.

No it wouldn't.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom