• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith-Rowe (Out: Pure Profit)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
maybe its the players we are linked with as well?

they are in his position
We need competitions and guy who capable play as AM and wings. ESR still had fitness issues to play 38 games a season we can't put everything on him

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
25m sounds a pretty serious opening bid as well... dont think they would do it on a whim

if he wants the move could all accelerate quick by just stalling the contract talks

didn't see this coming
I don't think 25m is serious at all tbh, even as an opening bid. Liverpool sold Brewster for around that, if ESR was at Villa they'd probably laugh off any offers under 50m, just look at some of the prices their fans throw out for Grealish. I feel we undervalue our younger/homegrown players more than we really should, which is funny because they're the only ones we seem to have made money on in the past couple years.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
WE SOLD MARTINEZ ... how is that not registering ... why is this shocking ? a 10 yr homegrown player who performed like a champ.

whats so surprising ... arsenal are always open to sell ... shysters and agents run the show here now ... more buying and selling .. more commission

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's clearly they want to get someone else quick so they can ease the lose of losing Grealish. I admire thier ambition but they need look some where else.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Bitcoin Crypto GIF

@American_Gooner when someone mentions Emi in a thread

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom