• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League - 2015/2016

OG J0E

Wonder what odds you can get on Sevilla finishing 3rd in their CL group and making it to the EL final again. Like Groundhog Day if Groundhog Day could be good.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
A win for Sevilla then. Hard luck Pool.

Klopp talking about 2 penalty shots not given. He looks upset.
They should definitely have had one in the first half, when 1-0 up. Clear handball in the box, when the defender stoops with his hand to deflect a low pass. That would have all but killed the game.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
My pundits are talking about Unai Emery possibly leaving Sevilla this summer, not sure where it's coming from, I only caught the last of the convo.

12oclock

Just highlights the arguement for me that La Liga is Better then the EPL - It's not.

Apart from 3 sides Liverpool could comfortably match the other 17 teams and they didn't even finish top 4 in England.

lol
football.

We have seen in the last 10 years a lot of spanish teams like Athletic Bilbao, Sevilla, Villareal, Valencia, Real Sociedad, Malaga, Espanyol keep smashing Tottenham, Stoke, West Ham, Boro, Everton, Fulham.

Ignore facts, believe in what Sky, BT and british media say. 17 spanish teams are rubish, english teams are awesome even if they cannot stop losing every year.
They lose because "premier league is too strong and english teams doesn't like the europa league", thats what crap football pundits says, so it should be true.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
They should definitely have had one in the first half, when 1-0 up. Clear handball in the box, when the defender stoops with his hand to deflect a low pass. That would have all but killed the game.

I see. Thanks.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
They should have beaten Wolfsburg out of that lot. That's about it. I didnt think they'd win tonight. They have **** team. Klopp's an excellent manager imo. This game shouldnt change that.

Still five cup losses on the bounce, if they're good enough to get there they're good enough to win it. He has a poor final record, one of which top managers don't possess. Out of 6 cup finals he's been in, he's won once.

Good manager for sure but he needs to starting winning these competitions.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

My pundits are talking about Unai Emery possibly leaving Sevilla this summer, not sure where it's coming from, I only caught the last of the convo.
Well, there is always going to be talk like that when a manger is successful, doesn't mean he will actually leave.

I'm sure he'll get a lot of offers, though, this summer.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Still five cup losses on the bounce, if they're good enough to get there they're good enough to win it. He has a poor final record, one of which top managers don't possess. Out of 6 cup finals he's been in, he's won once.

Good manager for sure but he needs to starting winning these competitions.
I know it's still five, and football fans dont give a toss for the details. Five is five, as you say. If he wins the next one, though, nobody will care for the previous 5. Bit like Andy Murray and his first 4 finals. Beaten by the better man. What can you do?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I know it's still five, and football fans dont give a toss for the details. Five is five, as you say. If he wins the next one, though, nobody will care for the previous 5. Bit like Andy Murray and his first 4 finals. Beaten by the better man. What can you do?

The reason I brought the stat up is because many believe Klopp is gonna transform Liverpool into the footballing juggernaut they once were. His record in cup finals suggests otherwise though. I agree the stat may go out the window should he win his next one, should he lose I imagine he'll be under a lot more pressure.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Klopp has still done a pretty good job at Pool so far.

Their team is downright average, but still managed to give Sevilla a good game. Next season with his own players and the the players even better drilled they will push hard for top four.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good to see the forum is waking up to the quality of Emery. This guy is mecurial with his planning, and its so clear to see tonight. Really enjoyed that performance, but the reality is that his profile grows by the day.

People think Koeman and Potchettino are now in the league of the best in the world. I believe they are both inferior to this coach. Emery has had to adapt so much more, and has maintained consistency in performances.

Barcelona coming up this weekend, so we watch Unai at work again.

What do you say about Spanish teams now @Notorious Big ? I still feel that for most of this game Sevilla had Liverpool under lock and key. Their hard rock football falls to pieces when they cannot win the ball high up the pitch. They looked clueless for huge parts of the first half until Studge put that goal away (absolute class I must add).

The only time Liverpool were in the game was from the first goal until the end of the first half, that was it.

We need to be careful of Sky Sports news. They think they know football, they actually know ****.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom