• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2017-2018

Would you be okay with Wenger staying on as manager if he wins the Europa League?

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Matchday one
Arsenal v FC Cologne
Thursday, September 14
Kick off: 8.05pm
Venue: Emirates Stadium

Matchday two
Bate Borisov v Arsenal
Thursday, September 28
Kick off: 6pm (UK)
Venue: Borisov Arena, Belarus

Matchday three
Red Star Belgrade v Arsenal
Thursday, October 19
Venue: Rajko Mitić Stadium, Serbia

Matchday four
Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade
Thursday, November 2

Matchday five
Cologne v Arsenal
Thursday, November 22
Venue: RheinEnergieStadion, Germany

Matchday six
Arsenal v FC Bate Borisov
Thursday, December 7

Fixtures worked out okay, only tough situation is Belgrade away 3 days before a trip to Goodison. Nice to play at home before Chelsea and City away at least.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

And this post has nothing to do with the fact you're Albanian? Keep your biased garbage to yourself. Albanians always act the victims, to the point of actually blaming Serbs for the drone situation. It was YOUR fans who flew a drone bearing a Greater Albania flag into the middle of a football match that caused the scenes so stop trying to paint the Serbs as evil. Albania has its fair share of hooligans and mindless idiots aswell.

Our fans will be fine in Belgrade. Just like our black players are fine in Italy and Spain who I can also dig out links connected to chants and racism for.

And what about your nationality?
That flag had nothing to do with Ethnic Albania, not Great Albania, that is an invented term by others, but only showed the territories where Albanians live which is a fact, no one can deny it nor can you . It is not us to be blamed that servs fear our flag so as not to allow any Albania state symbol at that match, only a racist state would act as such. And that drone was a response to that racism
It is true that many war criminals were part of that fan base like Arkan etc.
Calm down!

20953052_1983576531879676_7542041558211306797_n.jpg

As much as I would want to go to Belgrade to support Arsenal because it's only few hrs drive from me, that's the last place I'd go as away fan. It was pure luck that all bosnian fans got alive from there when Bosnia played Serbia few years back. Trust me it's not fun trip for the away fans at all. Take care.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

As much as I would want to go to Belgrade to support Arsenal because it's only few hrs drive from me, that's the last place I'd go as away fan. It was pure luck that all bosnian fans got alive from there when Bosnia played Serbia few years back. Trust me it's not fun trip for the away fans at all. Take care.

Hope the crowd from AFTV make the trip.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We win this and we get a European trophy + CL football and by Mourinho's standards it'd be an excellent season making Wenger a world class manager again no matter where we finish in the league.

Sanis

Serbians are among most hostile fans it is also common to carry the guns there, even in public places and shooting in the air during celebrations. Travelling fans who'll decide to go there will trully risk their lives.

Zvezdaš

Serbians are among most hostile fans it is also common to carry the guns there, even in public places and shooting in the air during celebrations. Travelling fans who'll decide to go there will trully risk their lives.

Seriously, what the hell are you talking about?? Who says people are carrying guns? People are just passionate about their team, in a different way than people are in your country. If you go to Belgrade, i will guarantee you that you would like to visit the country again someday. If you provoke them, i'l bet your ass they will be hostile. But who the hell isn't, if you provoke them. What you hear in the media is a big lie.

Yea the stadium hasn't got the best facilities, but the club is in a big financial dept, and better days are coming for the club. Its the first time the club has reached a european group stage in 10 years. The economy is getting better every year.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I can't wait until we're in the CL next season.

So, we can avoid the prospect of another Balkan war from erupting in this thread. :lol:

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
After what we saw today against Liverpool and how Chelsea, United and City are looking. I don't think a top four finish is a given. Tottenham under Maurice have our number and their starting eleven is better than ours plus their team knows their job. The lower teams like Palace, West Ham, Bournemouth, WBA, Southampton, Burnley, Newcastle and Swansea won't exactly be a cake walk either!

So anyone who now says that we should not take the EL seriously is a fu¢king idiot! Come February-March this could be our only realistic CL hope!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom