• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Semi Final Draw: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid

Who do you want to draw?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Is true that A.Madrid didn't concede a single goal last 10 games? If true then wow. I just saw they conceded only 15 goals in league this season from 32 games that's alone so impressive

Their managed by Simeone, of course their defence is solid.

marting

I really think that over 2 legs we will be battered. dont let some league wins against relegation fodder at home and and against some pretty average european teams make you believe we are better then we are. They will be everything we are not, Organised and disaplined. We might give them a game at home, But we will give them a goal. We will get battered by United away, Then by Madrid and Wenger will say "lack of confidence". I hope im made to eat my words.....

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sigh, despite our good recent form you get the feeling that we're not actually good.

Our recent results kind of just follow what you'd expect from a mid-table side.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
I really think that over 2 legs we will be battered. dont let some league wins against relegation fodder at home and and against some pretty average european teams make you believe we are better then we are. They will be everything we are not, Organised and disaplined. We might give them a game at home, But we will give them a goal. We will get battered by United away, Then by Madrid and Wenger will say "lack of confidence". I hope im made to eat my words.....

Their results against big teams have been fairly underwhelming this season, think they'll turn us over but I'd be surprised if we were slaughtered.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Their results against big teams have been fairly underwhelming this season, think they'll turn us over but I'd be surprised if we were slaughtered.
hmmm. this post would make sense if your implied assumption that we're a 'big team' were true.

c00lguy

I think a lot comes down to how we approach this mentally. If we go in with the mentality we had against city we're *******.
Quality wise I do believe we can match Atletico but we've been under performing massively whilst they've been getting results on their level.

Preacher

Always Crying
Sportsmail understands Arsenal's shell-shocked players reacted to Wenger's news by making a pact together to send him out in a blaze of glory by winning the Europa League.

Your turn players, I expect to see 200% effort on the pitch. Bleed for victory.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom