• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Americans will ruin everything they touch by ripping the soul out of it. It's football's turn.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Look at kroenke making moves but couldn't do s**t to give club big summer budget to improve the team
All about the cash. Let's face it if there was ever to be European Super League based on prestige and European heritage Arsenal would be nowhere near being invited.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
No relegation, no promotion.... no incentives for anyone outside the league to invest in football. 20 "world teams" with Korean cheerleaders and Zambian mascots, brass bands and the same adverts from megacompanies with the same mononpolistic ideals.

I have seen the future, it is murder.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
No relegation, no promotion.... no incentives for anyone outside the league to invest in football. 20 "world teams" with Korean cheerleaders and Zambian mascots, brass bands and the same adverts from megacompanies with the same mononpolistic ideals.

I have seen the future, it is murder.
Isn't that the same as CL? How many seasons did Bayern, Barcelona, and Real miss in recent years? It's only a problem for PL clubs with some tough competition for places, every other league has some standard teams going to Europe

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would we still play domestic football?

I think I’m just going to ignore this and see what happens in the end.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Look at kroenke making moves but couldn't do s**t to give club big summer budget to improve the team

It’s because there’s locked in revenue streams even if you’re sh*t.

If us and Liverpool have bad seasons it’s a disaster for our owners’ bottom line because they have to invest more money.

Americans turning our game into the NFL. It’s sickening.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully it doesn’t matter but you have to credit Stan for getting us involved if it does happen.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Hopefully it doesn’t matter but you have to credit Stan for getting us involved if it does happen.
It's the kind of anti-sport **** that this **** would revel in. Raking in the money while the team is ****e but it doesn't matter anyway.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom