• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The difference is I am wise enough to ignore that programming. We all know what the media brings when it comes to Arsenal. I don’t even watch AFTV but their crappy show is constantly being banded around as some tool to muck Arsenal with. It’s one thing if outsiders do it but when your supposed own fans do it. Come on. They are just a bunch of waste men. They are like leaches.
Btw here’s your boy Ray on that embarrassing tv show he dislikes.

Kav

Established Member
Btw here’s your boy Ray on that embarrassing tv show he dislikes.

He’s not my boy and you’re missing the point of my post. As I said before we will have plenty of time to stick it to KSE as they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. However why should he give up the chance to tell AFtv directly that they’re a bunch of hypocrites?

I’m simply saying I would have called out AFTv too. This in no way takes away from the **** ownership group that is KSE nor does it absolve the Kroenkes of their questionable decision making during their tenure.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Our former players besides Wrighty are disgraceful.

Fair enough, Ray Parlour has a point about AFTV but what has that got to do with Kroenke? He’s even reluctant to call out the owner.

Parlour can f*ck off the Kroenke shill. Do these wankers really think AFTV effect our results ffs.

There's no fans even in the ground ffs so why are the players gonna be scared about what DT and Ty are going to be saying?

Trying to muddy the water to take pressure off our knobhead owner. Prick. Anyway protest time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
AFTV can be embarrassing at times, but Stan's ownership is what gave life to AFTV as a meme...if we were still great and winning a lot, AFTV wouldn't be as famous.

Would love if this finally gets rid of Stan, don't think it will though.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Nah I would back Ray on this for one reason only. AFTV has been a primary cause of others mocking Arsenal over the years. They have vilified the previous managers and players and now they have a new easy target, the Kroenkes.

Instead of going after the ownership all along and it was obvious to anyone that we had serious competitive issues due to our ownership model. They went after Wenger and about players. If you love and support Arsenal like AFTV claim to do you don’t **** on the players week in week out. You try to lift the players and the manager. No they rather rant like 5 year olds on camera shouting like idiots in a market. Grown men acting like stools.

Forget AFTV. Yes Kroenke has been a poor owner and I am sure we have all the time in the world to criticize KSE but **** AFTV and everything about them. I hope they suffer the worse curses that can be inflicted upon the underserving and foolish of this world.

You do realise that blind positivity also helps no one right?

What you allow is what will continue. If the fans don't voice their displeasure, then the owners will not feel pressured to enact change. That goes for outside of football as well. Nothing really changes unless the public demands it and the people in charge feel that they are in danger of losing their power if they don't give it to them.

Wenger himself said that it's not his job to motivate the players, that has to come from within. We can try to lift them all we like but that isn't going to turn Pepe into Messi or Xhaka into Vieira. They are what they are.

I also hope your last line is hyperbole. AFTV is a YouTube show for entertainment, they didn't cause world hunger or invent the coronavirus. Wind your neck in if it isn't.

Kav

Established Member
I stand by my statement. AFtv represents some of the worst segment of fans and people in society. The kind who feel they are entitled to whatever fantasy of this world their mind created. The kind who feel that players owe them something that because they buy some shirts or go to some games they can tell players to die or threaten their families, the kind who couldn’t run a ice cream stand but want to tell actual business men what to do.

The kind who clearly have invested in a club on a level emotionally and psychologically that they are not able to logically differentiate between symptoms and causes. The kind that spews vitriol at others without sufficient information.

So yes I stand by my last line. Whatever is due to the undeserving and foolish is due. Whatever form that may come in.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I stand by my statement. AFtv represents some of the worst segment of fans and people in society. The kind who feel they are entitled to whatever fantasy of this world their mind created. The kind who feel that players owe them something that because they buy some shirts or go to some games they can tell players to die or that threaten their families the kind who couldn’t run a hun shop but want to tell actual business men what to do. The kind who clearly have invested in a club on a level that they are not able to logically differentiate between symptoms and causes. The kind that spews vitriol at others without sufficient information.

So yes I stand by my last line. Whatever is due to the undeserving and foolish is due. Whatever form that may come in.

Wow, I don't know what to say to be honest. Except this, without the fans buying merchandise, tickets and subscribing to Sky or their local equivalent. How would the players get paid?

The players don't just owe the fans "something". They and every single person involved with football makes a living because of the fans. Without fans, there is no football. The reason why I don't get paid for a kick about with my mates is because no one pays to watch us. They pay to watch Xhaka and the like. When you spend your hard earned money on something and don't feel like you are getting your money's worth, then that causes frustration.

Should anyone personally abuse the players and their families? No. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that Lacazette or whoever is doing me a favour by playing for The Arsenal. There is a symbiotic relationship.

You want to blame AFTV and the like for X, Y Z but don't you think that your own statement is purporting the same type of thinking that you are so vehemently against? Why is it okay for you to wish harm on them?

I'll never understand when someone says A group is wrong for wishing ill on B, only to turn around and wish ill on A

Kav

Established Member
Wow, I don't know what to say to be honest. Except this, without the fans buying merchandise, tickets and subscribing to Sky or their local equivalent. How would the players get paid?

The players don't just owe the fans "something". They and every single person involved with football makes a living because of the fans. Without fans, there is no football. The reason why I don't get paid for a kick about with my mates is because no one pays to watch us. They pay to watch Xhaka and the like. When you spend your hard earned money on something and don't feel like you are getting your money's worth, then that causes frustration.

Should anyone personally abuse the players and their families? No. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that Lacazette or whoever is doing me a favour by playing for The Arsenal. There is a symbiotic relationship.

You want to blame AFTV and the like for X, Y Z but don't you think that your own statement is purporting the same type of thinking that you are so vehemently against? Why is it okay for you to wish harm on them?

I'll never understand when someone says A group is wrong for wishing ill on B, only to turn around and wish ill on A
This isn’t altruism sir this is about karmic justice. AFtv becomes popular and they make money off of criticizing Arsenal and those associated with the club. Yet the hypocrisy of it all is that they behave as if they are the innocent party. Did Wenger deserve the crap he got from fans led by those idiots? Did Xhaka deserve people who don’t know him saying they hope his unborn child becomes disabled? Did Özil deserve some of the ethnic criticisms and islamophobic commentary aimed at him? Any reasonable person will say no. However not only has AFTV grown from off the back of such negativity they have profited. They sell merchandise and earn money from ad revenue from their platform which exist to **** on Arsenal.

So when I say what I have said I don’t care if it offends you. Just like they don’t care who they offend.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This isn’t altruism sir this is about karmic justice. AFtv becomes popular and they make money off of criticizing Arsenal and those associated with the club. Yet the hypocrisy of it all is that they behave as if they are the innocent party. Did Wenger deserve the crap he got from fans led by those idiots? Did Xhaka deserve people who don’t know him saying they hope his unborn child becomes disabled? Did Özil deserve some of the ethnic criticisms and islamophobic commentary aimed at him? Any reasonable person will say no. However not only has AFTV grown from off the back of such negativity they have profited. They sell merchandise and earn money from ad revenue from their platform which exist to **** on Arsenal.

So when I say what I have said I don’t care if it offends you. Just like they don’t care who they offend.

I don’t remember seeing that on AFTV, so it’s unfair to attach that to them.

IIRC it was Twitter/Instagram trolls which is another issue.

Kav

Established Member
I don’t remember seeing that on AFTV, so it’s unfair to attach that to them.

IIRC it was Twitter/Instagram trolls which is another issue.

You are probably right as I have not seen any clips of that directly on their platform, however as i said they have grown from off of such negative criticism. In fact on a number of occasion they have instigated fan criticism against various players which sometimes lead to these undesirable events occurring. They can't act like they are not responsible to some degree for the negativity around the club.

Also when criticism is due I have no problem with it, it is the extremism that some of these fans take it to and they feel emboldened because of such platforms like AFTV. It is quite simple to deduce.

What is AFTV known for? Is it the tactical analysis? Is it the video documentary of match day experience? Is it the chanting and singing and supporting of the team? Or is it the Long rants, over the top criticism and general idiotic behavior of a segment of Arsenal fans? I can take a guess at what most people who watch AFTV see, and it is most likley the rants and meltdowns that they had become famous for. They show the worst of arsenal fans and the rest of the world may think most of us are like them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When Rio "If Newcastle fans are unhappy with their owner, they should just buy the club themselves" Ferdinand is looking the good guy, you know you done ****ed up Ray!

Parlour is a proper Arsenal man and played for us at our peak under Arsène, so to see him gloss over what the owners have done incase it affects his income...is really sad :(

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You are probably right as I have not seen any clips of that directly on their platform, however as i said they have grown from off of such negative criticism. In fact on a number of occasion they have instigated fan criticism against various players which sometimes lead to these undesirable events occurring. They can't act like they are not responsible to some degree for the negativity around the club.

Also when criticism is due I have no problem with it, it is the extremism that some of these fans take it to and they feel emboldened because of such platforms like AFTV. It is quite simple to deduce.

What is AFTV known for? Is it the tactical analysis? Is it the video documentary of match day experience? Is it the chanting and singing and supporting of the team? Or is it the Long rants, over the top criticism and general idiotic behavior of a segment of Arsenal fans? I can take a guess at what most people who watch AFTV see, and it is most likley the rants and meltdowns that they had become famous for. They show the worst of arsenal fans and the rest of the world may think most of us are like them.
Aftv shows Arsenal fans expressing their emotions. It’s basically if we were filmed and talked to after matches. Check any match thread. To say it show us in bad light like we have to think of pr like a business says everything. They hate on Rob because he is the biggest fan tv and everyone loves him. Arsenal fans are unhappy and has been for years

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom