• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kav

Established Member
Nah I would back Ray on this for one reason only. AFTV has been a primary cause of others mocking Arsenal over the years. They have vilified the previous managers and players and now they have a new easy target, the Kroenkes.

Instead of going after the ownership all along and it was obvious to anyone that we had serious competitive issues due to our ownership model. They went after Wenger and about players. If you love and support Arsenal like AFTV claim to do you don’t **** on the players week in week out. You try to lift the players and the manager. No they rather rant like 5 year olds on camera shouting like idiots in a market. Grown men acting like stools.

Forget AFTV. Yes Kroenke has been a poor owner and I am sure we have all the time in the world to criticize KSE but **** AFTV and everything about them. I hope they suffer the worse curses that can be inflicted upon the underserving and foolish of this world.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nah I would back Ray on this for one reason only. AFTV has been a primary cause of others mocking Arsenal over the years. They have vilified the previous managers and players and now they have a new easy target, the Kroenkes.

Instead of going after the ownership all along and it was obvious to anyone that we had serious competitive issues due to our ownership model. They went after Wenger and about players. If you love and support Arsenal like AFTV claim to do you don’t **** on the players week in week out. You try to lift the players and the manager. No they rather rant like 5 year olds on camera shouting like idiots in a market. Grown men acting like stools.

Forget AFTV. Yes Kroenke has been a poor owner and I am sure we have all the time in the world to criticize KSE but **** AFTV and everything about them. I hope they suffer the worse curses that can be inflicted upon the underserving and foolish of this world.
You wish worse on aft tv than kroenke. Says everything

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

One issue I have with Arsenal fans is the lack of accountability, foresight and hypocrisy. What’s the difference between AFTV and Talksport? Talksport had a daily section dedicated to Arsenal. Adrian Durham used to say sensationalist and triggering headlines just to rile up fans. And yet here you have Arsenal legend Ray Palour talking on behalf for the organisation that did all of this criticising Robbie and you’re all eating it up.

Kav

Established Member
You wish worse on aft tv than kroenke. Says everything

How did you arrive at that conclusion? I was speaking of my disdain for AFTV. I understood Ray. It’s simple.

However how often do you get to criticize face to face the person responsible for such negativity towards the club you love. So him having a go at AFTV is fine with me.

Lastly how did you conclude that I wished worse on AFTV than Kroenkes ? Don’t assume how I view them.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I mean the point has completely flown over your head per usual.

Robbie went on there to talk about the Kroenke's, but as soon as he gets on Ray bombards him with stuff about AFTV? Its shocking, but I don't expect anything else from talksport.

Robbie created a fan channel for fans to freely express their opinions, you're going to get certain people on there with opinions you dislike. But you don't have to pay any ****ing attention to it, if you don't like something do not watch it.

i've never understood this issue society has with having a go at everything that's put out there, I don't like Strictly come dancing, I don't like AFTV, do I watch either of them? NO.

Shall we ban twitter as well for allowing fans to have opinions? Like I said, the point flew straight over your head and you simply attacked something you dislike, AFTV. Rubbish posting.

Kav

Established Member
One issue I have with Arsenal fans is the lack of accountability, foresight and hypocrisy. What’s the difference between AFTV and Talksport? Talksport had a daily section dedicated to Arsenal. Adrian Durham used to say sensationalist and triggering headlines just to rile up fans. And yet here you have Arsenal legend Ray Palour talking on behalf for the organisation that did all of this criticising Robbie and you’re all eating it up.

The difference is I am wise enough to ignore that programming. We all know what the media brings when it comes to Arsenal. I don’t even watch AFTV but their crappy show is constantly being banded around as some tool to muck Arsenal with. It’s one thing if outsiders do it but when your supposed own fans do it. Come on. They are just a bunch of waste men. They are like leaches.

Kav

Established Member
I mean the point has completely flown over your head per usual.

Robbie went on there to talk about the Kroenke's, but as soon as he gets on Ray bombards him with stuff about AFTV? Its shocking, but I don't expect anything else from talksport.

Robbie created a fan channel for fans to freely express their opinions, you're going to get certain people on there with opinions you dislike. But you don't have to pay any ****ing attention to it, if you don't like something do not watch it.

i've never understood this issue society has with having a go at everything that's put out there, I don't like Strictly come dancing, I don't like AFTV, do I watch either of them? NO.

Shall we ban twitter as well for allowing fans to have opinions? Like I said, the point flew straight over your head and you simply attacked something you dislike, AFTV. Rubbish posting.

Have I not told you to sit in the corner when you see grown people talking?

You who could not tell the difference between logical fallacies and factual statements want to critique another? Boy go sit down!

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The difference is I am wise enough to ignore that programming. We all know what the media brings when it comes to Arsenal. I don’t even watch AFTV but their crappy show is constantly being banded around as some tool to muck Arsenal with. It’s one thing if outsiders do it but when your supposed own fans do it. Come on. They are just a bunch of waste men. They are like leaches.

They're fans with opinions.

Its literally the same as being on this forum, but in YouTube format. Different people, different opinions, some bigger personalities than others who are more regular. Only difference is its done through a forum.

Have I not told you to sit in the corner when you see grown people talking?

You who could not tell the difference between logical fallacies and factual statements want to critique another? Boy go sit down!

I love this, so when someone pulls you up on your nonsense you call them a child? Do you do this in every day life or is it just for your forum friends? You're an incredibly sad human being. Sort of bloke who thinks he's the dogs balls on a night out, snorting up, wanting to fight everyone, but in reality his parents just never loved him enough. I can show you love if you want it, just drop me a PM. <3

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I think we've got a pretty much 100% rate on the AM for wanting Kroenke out, but I'd be interested in looking a bit more in depth in the consequences of having him out now, at the end of the season or possibly in a transition phase where we know he's basically just looking for a deal.

Forget the hate about the whole ESL thing for a second - the next window is absolute massive for us and we either get the missing pieces to an actually very exciting squad, like 2-3 clever signings + Saliba/Mavropanos joining or we are going to be left behind for good for some time, most likely.

Think the end of Kroenke is beloved on here for all of us, the timing could sadly be horrible for an upcoming transfer window, I guess.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I’m against Stan and the ESL, even Arteta I think he’ll have to win the EL to keep my support - which I think is fair.

You keep staying outraged over I don’t know what.

Yeah, but I want the team and Arteta to get a fair environment for that, it's not their fault that this whole ESL thing happened, gotta respect them and act accordingly when trying to get Kroenke out.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom