• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup I Nottingham Forest v Arsenal I 7/1/18 I 4pm GMT | BT Sport

Who would win in a fight?

• Vasyl Lomachenko

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Arséne Wenger

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
So, that's it? Our cup runneth over. We've fallen at the first hurdle.

I'm hoping this is an almighty wake up call. Mertesacker, Elneny, Iwobi, Walcott, Welbeck and Akpom all featured today when it's debatable whether they should be at this club.

I'm embarrassed. Ruthlessness is required. Get these jokers out of this great football club and buy some ****ing quality. Show some ambition for the love of God.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What you can say about our defense? Its getting beyond embarrassing there absolutely no effort to try to defend.

Giroud12

That fourth goal sums up our season pretty well...

First a bad pass, Theo not paying attention and a Forest player gets the ball, Per just turns his back to the guy, Debuchy with a reckless tackle in the box - and add to that, the pen was again questionable, and there might have been a double touch on the pen, but despite the guy slipping it goes in :lol::lol::lol:

Seconds after, FOUR minutes are added :lol::lol::lol:

Some sunday league level defending, a couple of penalties, Walcott, Iwobi and Welbeck being useless, and a few debatable decisions.... This season perfectly summed up.

That being said, the penalty decisions does not matter for once, Forest definitely deserved this. We should get rid of El Nenny, Walcott, Welbeck, Iwobi, Per and Ospina asap. Nowhere near good enough.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Well it was (eventually) a hugely entertaining edge of the seat game and apparently that is what football is all about according to some of our learned experts here.

Forest kids deserved it, that's about all there is to it.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Walcott marked out the game by Armand Traore

Southampton be like

cancel-the-order.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not one for conspiracy theories, it's not that the fa is against us, their referees are just God awful.

That being said, we were horrible. This I probably the worst we've been in ages and that is saying something.

We were less **** with Denison on the pitch. And at least then we had some direction with the youth project.

There was a plan of sorts at the very least.

There's nothing now, completely directionless.

karl

So, that's it? Our cup runneth over. We've fallen at the first hurdle.

I'm hoping this is an almighty wake up call. Mertesacker, Elneny, Iwobi, Walcott, Welbeck and Akpom all featured today when it's debatable whether they should be at this club.

I'm embarrassed. Ruthlessness is required. Get these jokers out of this great football club and buy some ****ing quality. Show some ambition for the love of God.
We have these wake up calls on a regular basis and everyone talks about learning lessons, but still we are back in the same position.

Good list to move on though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom