• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

Buhry

Established Member

Total passenger again today, similar as the performance against oxford but no assist this time to mask the overall poor performance. Misplaced simple passes in the first half, no defensive contribution, 2nd half he backpassed 80% of the time even when not really under pressure.

Idk if trossard can play the ødegaard role but I'd rather play him or esr there, at least they can carry the ball and turn under pressure. If they aren't good defensively well then they aren't worse than vieira anyway. Also was really infuriating to see how he wasn't even attempting to close down alvarez for that goal there. Legit was standing 2 meters next to him just watching, awful. Probably would have not gotten there in time but at least make an effort.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
If "a decent prospect" means "a big waste of money" i have to agree.
He has end product potential. That's why I said he is a decent prospect, but physically, he is lacking power and athleticism. It's not about size either. I believe Cozier Duberry would hold his own better and the boy is just as small and still a teenager.

bastun

Don't judge the man too early. Yes he had a bad game,but lets give him time for a summer preseason and see afterwards.

Rattata

He needs to bulk up. He doesn't rely on his pace or quick dribblings so there's no reason why he can't look like Goretzka next season.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Disappointed how the club decided to waste 50m on Lokonga and Vieira when we could've taken 2-3 kids from the academy for the same output and zero cost.

Vieira has nothing in his game, bet Nwaneri at the age of 15 offers more at this point, and there are some kids from the u14 team who have better physical attributes

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Got to give him time. First season, not a lot of playing time. Can't fault him after every mediocre performance.

I agree, was a bit long for the sideman who haven't been playing and come in against City today can't really take much from that.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Disappointed how the club decided to waste 50m on Lokonga and Vieira when we could've taken 2-3 kids from the academy for the same output and zero cost.

Vieira has nothing in his game, bet Nwaneri at the age of 15 offers more at this point, and there are some kids from the u14 team who have better physical attributes
Not even trying to be funny, Nwaneri could contribute whatever we've gotten from Vieira this season if given the opportunities. Lewis Skelly could have been getting Sambi's minutes too. We clearly needed a CM, don't know why the club went for Vieira.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom