• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 11

mccroix

can't wait to play it after work..

has anyone got player ratings?
Arsenal of course, but I'd be interested in the rest..

got to kill some time here ;)

thanks

otfgoon

Established Member
I saw them a while back, most seemed reasonable other than Koscielny who was a 73. Those ratings were from aug though so hopefully they've changed it a little.

I think Wilshere was a 77

Freagle

<a class="postlink" href="http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/6082.page#57583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/6082.page#57583</a>

just wrote a review about the demo...

-Shaun-

Freagle said:
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/0/6082.page#57583" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just wrote a review about the demo...

Very good review mate, I agree on everything there :wink:

Can't stop playing the demo, so damn good. I've unlocked Arsenal now, all you gotta do is win 5 games!

nazo

Established Member
Actually you get to pick what difficulty on the ps3 version.

It's very smooth and i thought it was like fifa 10 and the world cup game combined with a little tinkering. Excellent game.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
The ball feels a bit floaty and 'slidey' across the pitch, you can still abuse the pressure button and it seems the passing speed is a tad slow, but the animation and physics have improved somewhat and there's more weight to the players.
Because the demo is so short I'm not sure how much a difference Pro Passing and Personality+ makes aswell as the AI.

nazo

Established Member
Played it a little more and the burst of pace from players with the ball is weak. I had Theo up against Alex (Chelsea CB) and Alex kept up. Another thing is that physical players seem to be the new power players in this version. Essien is a monster and he barely loses a challenge against anyone (especially since speed is useless). He just barges players off like they're flies.

The game actually does feel a little floaty but you get used to it.

air

Floaty is a word I would use to describe three previous FIFAs. I tried each demo on the XBox but couldn't get used to them. I just didn't feel like I was kicking the ball, it's hard to explain.

Anyway I got this one for the PC and it feels quite good, I cut the details and resolution down a little and it runs smooth. Too bad the demo only has amateur difficulty as you can just walk inside the box and score.

I'll definitely get this, I need a change after years of PES.

CrazyInLoveWithArsenal

Lord Dula said:
Anyone tried pes yet?

Downloaded it last night and thought it was pretty weak. I've been a long time PES-er so I found it extra dissapointing. The game lacked feel. The ball movement doesn't seem natural. It is very straight and quick especially off corners and long through passes. Graphics are decent though, stadium animation is quality. You can clearly tell that you are playing at the Nou Camp. With Fifa 11 you can't really make out any differences between the Bernebaeu and the Emirates at pitch level. Gameplay is all Fifa though.

Fifa 11 is the better game in my opinion.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom