• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football - Season 17/18

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I know it's kind of a one horse race again, given PSG's massive additions and Monaco's massive (some overlapping) departures, but man did Nice look good today.

I don't think it is mate , always a chance PSG will beat PSG , just seen the footage of Cavani , Neymar and Alves . Can see Neymar ending up being a real problem in the dressing room .

Eri

The PSG vs Lyon was a scrappy game. Really unlucky for Lyon to not come out with something.
They defended well and had some decent chances on the break, hit the bar also.

I dont know why Draxler was playing last night he was really poor and until he got substituted PSG looked like they had no understanding with each.
Mbappe looks special though and showed some nice flashes last night.

chessygoal

They will fix it. They are grown men. I did not see the game but heard very good things about the young OL CM Tanguy Ndombele. He is presented as the new Essien or Lass Diarra. Worth keeping an eye on.

His performance today...

N'dombele was really amazing, first time I saw him play and I'm really impressed, I guess they were right to hype him up in Amiens. Definitely one to follow for Arsenal.

BobP

Memri Fan
Just about everybody thought Falcao was down and out after his knee injuries.

Good on him for getting back on track.

carlito'sway

Established Member
It is all lovey-dovey now at PSG. They are leading Bordeaux 3-0 after 25 min with a second goal from Cavani after a brilliant pass from Neymar.
Got to say that their front three is simply frightening for their pace, power and technique.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom