• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You think? Sterling (still a top, top player) and Frenkie de Jong look like they might be that for me.

Maybe in terms of how much of an upgrade he is on what came prior, you could make that argument, though Frenkie would have a big shout there, too.
I think Jesus makes a bigger difference to Arsenal than any other player does to their new clubs. His age and being first choice at a club for the first time in years, are big factors. Sterling, although obvious quality, could be going through the motions and looks like a potential bounce signing tbh, and De Jong will be new to the PL. Jesus ticks more boxes for me.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Easily the most significant signing made by any club.
Other London clubs (with UCL) are buying/trying almost-relegation club material Brazil wingers, while Arsenal buys current title holding Brazil striker who can also play on the wing? And has a current Brazil winger who is ~4 year younger that those other sought-after wingers. Levels.

You think? Sterling (still a top, top player) and Frenkie de Jong look like they might be that for me.

Maybe in terms of how much of an upgrade he is on what came prior, you could make that argument, though Frenkie would have a big shout there, too.
But have Sterling or De Jong deals happened yet? Of course Jesus hasn't been announced either, but you really can't ruin it after those leaked interview photos of him surely?

6gunner

With Chelsea offering £60m for Raphinha I think it’s going to be tough for them to get Sterling. Of course City don’t have to sell and how is Chelsea going to justify offering more for Raphinha? Sure, he’s younger and has more years on his contract but he’s no where near as productive or as English. I’m going to be really interested to follow this transfer saga.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surprised Watts doesn’t know anything.

(You thought this was the announcement didn't you)

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

This clubs pr is bs, back in the day it gets announced on teletext and photos taken and published, job done. Now they just drag it out, hes not even superstar level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom