• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gilberto Silva (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinn

Established Member
Why would we offload Gilberto? Who do we have that can cover when Edu's injured?

Parlour? I wouldn't want to rely on him exclusively.

OoDy

Sigun said:
dido, he aint going, unless wenger has a replacment

I Really wouldn`t mind if the replacment is Ballack or Thiago.. Although If we ever do sell Gilberto I can see us playing with Vieira and Edu.. 3rd choice Parlor and 4th Cesc

memyself

Nah, that can't be right. We want to be keeping players, not offloading them. Could Wenger have someone in line. Can't see it myself, but you never know :angel

Gunner4life09

if Gilberto goes that Owen Hargrases (Sp) could be his replacement, he has shown his interest in playing for a premiership team and arsenal was one of them, i think he would be a decent signing.

AFCG7

Established Member
There have been rumours of Parlour going to Fulham or Boro.. nothing concrete yet.

Its possible that one out of Gilberto and Parlour may go, and maybe we go for Tiago or HArgreaves or even at best Ballack

Feis-al

People who think that Edu can be his(Silva) replacement aren't serious at all, Edu looked really tired in some matches towards the end of the season and I think that's why we need them both, to substitute each other

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, we've already lost Keown and Wiltord, Kanu will probably be on his way, and there's a possibility of losing Parlour. Perhaps, if we kept Parlour and recieved a decent offer for Gilberto, we would sell him, but it's a big if.

But that's at least 3 first team squad players out, and I don't think we'll be signing any more...

jc8gooner

dido, he aint going, unless wenger has a replacment
Whats she got do with it?

wouldnt mind seeing dido at highbury
I saw her walking up past the east stand after the Arsenal v Leeds game. She has a west upper season ticket apparently. She's pretty fine too.

Alexone234

Gilberto out is highly unlikely. He has been a decent signing, and to be fair I have not seen Vieira get about the park as much as he has this season since Petit was next to him.

dsurg

No way should we let anyone leave this summer....except of course Jeffers, Wiltord and probably Kanu..we need every other person

asajoseph

Established Member
No disrespect to Gilberto, I think he's been good for us. I just think that we'd be prepared to sell him, IF an offer came in, and we were suitably covered...

Gooner_Milton

Exciting prospect. Pity he's not fitting in at Inter.

Not sure if he'll fit our team or if even AW is interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom