• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gunners at the Euros

Which Arsenal player will perform best at the Euros?

• Hector Bellerin

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Mesut Özil

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • Olivier Giroud

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Laurent Koscielny

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Petr Cech

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Granit Xhaka

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Wojciech Szczesny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Wilshere

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Aaron Ramsey

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Put in a vote for Aaron "Welsh Dragon" Ramsey.

Last edited:

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Disgusting lack of votes for Wilshere, this is meant to be an English football club. I understand we have foreign fans and their votes being elsewhere is justified, but every Englishman has to vote for Wilshere - non-negotiable.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Giroud opens his Euro account and Kos performs brilliantly, good start for our boys.

Rambo, Wilsh and Xhaka in action tomorrow.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Giroud opens his Euro account and Kos performs brilliantly, good start for our boys.

Rambo, Wilsh and Xhaka in action tomorrow.

Kos had a couple of shaky moments, though. Tried a solo offside trap despite seeing the entire line in front of him. Stancu should've scored there. Otherwise pretty good game from Arsenal stand point

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Expect Jack to grow into the tournament. Giroud will have a Giroud tournament, decent but ultimately come up short.

Özil is the one that interests me, hope he gets to play in the middle this tourament.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Disgusting lack of votes for Wilshere, this is meant to be an English football club. I understand we have foreign fans and their votes being elsewhere is justified, but every Englishman has to vote for Wilshere - non-negotiable.

It's not "who do you want to perform the best". It's "who will perform the best" as in who do you think will perform the best. I'm not british so I'm not part of the group your aiming at but I voted for Giroud because he gets to play with the likes of Griezmann, Pogba and Payet not because I like him especially

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Voted for Özil. I think Germany will ho a long way. That might change seeing as defenders everywhere are dropping like flies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
CkrfAbWWEAAGB-m.jpg:large

natural

Established Member
I voted for Jack as he gives England something different and much needed, besides the fact that he plays with one dimensional team and none of them have God gifted talent similar to Jack's, God bless Jack and keep him away from injuries.

General

Established Member
Re - Ramsey. Yeah he was. It wasn't an unusual performance and he increasingly became a liability as the game went on hence the eventual sub.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom