• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He has his faults and by no means is the perfect fullback. He IS one of our better players and happens to love the Arsenal.
As I said, if you can’t defend as a team then you cannot defend.
No support from the midfield is IMO the main problem, telling that you often see Laca dropping deep into our half to make a challenge. We simply do not have the required mindset to defend nor the players, as mentioned already on this topic if we get a sensational offer, say 60+ mill and have identified a better replacement great. If not tell whoever it is to f*** off.
Until then, get behind Hector aka fashun week.
I can't lie, if he slowed down on the whole 'super aware footballer' stuff on social media, I'd have more time for him. It appears to make some people rather wet in their panties though. All said, unless we got a substantial offer, there's no need to sell. Doesn't make much sense.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Yeah think long term a Lingard - TAA combo down the right is terrifying.

But nah feel for AWB, great defensively but Trent is just at another level.
I think AWB is the better bet. Trent is flashier right now, but AWB will pass him. If this was thoroughbred horse racing, Trent would be the more forward of the two, winning top races as a 2 and 3 year old, but AWB would have the scope to fill out and be a globe-trotting world beater as a 5 year old. o_O

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If we buy Tierney, Saliba and Carrasco and keep Bellerin we will be stronger if we sold him and bought in Tirney, Meunier, Saliba and Carrasco.
Can we afford to do that? If we can then of course i agree. But the general understanding is we cant and we need to offload somewhere.

TornadoTed

Established Member
not when the gap is so large.

So large, really?

1 point behind Sp**s in 4th and 2 points behind Chelsea in 3rd. I think if we had of had Bellerin we would have finished 3rd such was the drop off in quality to AMN and Lichsteiner. Not least because the option to play 4 at the back was taken off the table without Bellerin.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So large, really?

1 point behind Sp**s in 4th and 2 points behind Chelsea in 3rd. I think if we had of had Bellerin we would have finished 3rd such was the drop off in quality to AMN and Lichsteiner. Not least because the option to play 4 at the back was taken off the table without Bellerin.
Precisely, when we lost Bellerin I feared it would cost us our season and in my opinion it played a massive part. Not only due to how good he was playing, but also due to the repercussions of having to play AMN instead

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Precisely, when we lost Bellerin I feared it would cost us our season and in my opinion it played a massive part. Not only due to how good he was playing, but also due to the repercussions of having to play AMN instead
But that was bad management from Emery as well... people says he doesn’t have his own players. He got Lich and you see what happened. He could get a RB in January but he got Suarez instead and he doesn’t even played it. And that was a player he fought for it.

dynst1988

Only way Arsenal should accept a bid from Athletico is Partey + 15 mil for Bellerin. Sell Xhaka and get Youcef Atal from Nice for 35 mil to replace Bellerin.

Hinderz

Man, there are people having a lot of feelings about Bellerin's personal life and interests. Alright guys, relax, we get it, you're very well hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom