• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 946,411
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just activate Parteys RC then focus on him ffs

Why? Because of your impatience? The clause can be activated at any time, Partey wouldn't be starting against Liverpool and wouldn't help us vs Sheff Utd in the league, a game which we should win with the current squad.

Activate that clause before doing a deal with Aouar and you Aulas will turn round and say well you just gave Atletico £45M up front for Thomas Partey. I want that up front for our best player and then some more. It isn't viable. We might only have £50-70M to spend up front, activating Thomas' release clause could ruin the Aouar deal.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Why? Because of your impatience? The clause can be activated at any time, Partey wouldn't be starting against Liverpool and wouldn't help us vs Sheff Utd in the league, a game which we should win with the current squad.

Activate that clause before doing a deal with Aouar and you Aulas will turn round and say well you just gave Atletico £45M up front for Thomas Partey. I want that up front for our best player and then some more. It isn't viable. We might only have £50-70M to spend up front, activating Thomas' release clause could ruin the Aouar deal.
You still think we’ll sign both ?? Loooooool

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
even if there is reliable news, 100% reliable, whatever it says is what actually happened day or two before...
Journalists dont get the news as they happen...it showed up to be the case in 99% of them.
enough for a smart person

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Criminal if we don't get this guy. 22 year old, verging on world class midfielder that wants to come to Arsenal.

We don't get this opportunity often, make no mistake in a normal window he would be going to Madrid/City/Juve.

Make or break (in my eyes) for the Kroenkes this next few weeks.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Criminal if we don't get this guy. 22 year old, verging on world class midfielder that wants to come to Arsenal.

We don't get this opportunity often, make no mistake in a normal window he would be going to Madrid/City/Juve.

I would be very happy if we get Partey. Don’t get me wrong getting both would be perfect but it’s just too good to be trust isn’t it

Banks

We should take this opportunity because we lost out on Ronaldo , Messi ,Mbappe and the list goes on and see how they turned out we should stop been the nearly team and get players while the price is good than later wanting them when they are out of our reach financially.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
DC2A6E4A68F1780F0B657426D075D1F22768A10B

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Thing is this is a great investment because if he continues to progress we can sell to Real or PSG for £100m in a few years time

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't believe we'll sign Aouar but hypothetically it makes perfect sense to leave this deal as late as possible from a financial perspective.

It's not like Lyon have any other offers on the table for Aouar or any serious interest for that matter, we have a free run at him, and they are desperate for money and will be getting more desperate the closer we get to the end of the transfer window.

Chuck down £45m with 48 hours to go, take it or leave it. They'll cave in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom