• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 944,251
Status
Not open for further replies.

Token Yank

Weak links but NBC Sports saying Liverpool and Arsenal interested. Also, I am bored of current rumors. Could be had for 35-25M. Would you take or too big of a ******?

Legend14

Established Member
Would not take for Arsenal. He does not fit as has been stated before, He does not improve our starting attack, but maybe improves our bench. Market appeal dropping for a reason.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Attack? He’s a CM. Would still take him. Might not feel too good for us at this point either. Lets be honest he’s the right type of player to invest in. Right age, point to prove.

Legend14

Established Member
Attack? He’s a CM. Would still take him. Might not feel too good for us at this point either. Lets be honest he’s the right type of player to invest in. Right age, point to prove.
So your saying CMs don’t attack? Non- sensical. Is he a DM? He is an average 8, who does not defend, has a prima dona attitude, and who cannot outplay who we currently have. Arsenal are not in for him and won’t be.

We need to get out of the rut of investing in mediocrity.

Iceman10

Established Member
Very hard to go on most comments in this thread lately because it is hard to tell who has been watching full matches of him.playing in recent times. How has he progressed this season, readiness for PL, etc.? Why is he now apparently available for mucb less than last summer? Have to admit I haven't been watching much Ligue 1 for a few months now. As such it is difficult to do weigh ups with Buendia, etc.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Very hard to go on most comments in this thread lately because it is hard to tell who has been watching full matches of him.playing in recent times. How has he progressed this season, readiness for PL, etc.? Why is he now apparently available for mucb less than last summer? Have to admit I haven't been watching much Ligue 1 for a few months now. As such it is difficult to do weigh ups with Buendia, etc.
the way it works is; if rumors show up with Inter and Dortmund battling for him for 60mil, then everyone wants him here...
if rumors say he is available for 20mil then we should pass..

nothing to do with people actually watching him

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
In 28 appearances for Lyon he's only played a full 90 6 times, and once played 87 minus.
In 28 he's had 1 red card and 3 yellows (in the french ligue).
In March he was out for 3 games for Adductor problems.

Squad: 29, Starting eleven: 21, Substituted in: 7, On the bench: 1, Suspended: 1, Injured: 3,

He won't suit.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I like Aouar's player profile and he was my #1 target last season but he hasn't shown improvement over the course of this season and is a better fit for a 4-3-3, which we seem unlikely to adopt.

I'd move on to different targets.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Allegedly available for as little as 30m after Lyon missed out in the Champions League. Wonder if they would take Guendouzi as a makeweight?

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Great player on his day, just worry about his attitude. Hard to make the judgment whether he would turn it around in an Arsenal shirt, can't judge that risk myself. Purely based on ability I would be all over this. If he plays to his level he easily takes us up a level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom