• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 946,459
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I still not sure we are interested again or not look like most crap french journalists reporting about this deal. neither RMC L'equipe or local Lyon papers report about there is serious interest in aouar

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Btw how the heck do Tottenham have more money than Arsenal as Bernard claimed ? Where's the evidence to that ? Don't they have like 500m debt ?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Btw how the heck do Tottenham have more money than Arsenal as Bernard claimed ? Where's the evidence to that ? Don't they have like 500m debt ?
Arsenal has far bigger wage bill and more dross. So we can’t keep buying as we already have too many players. Buying new players decrease the value of the ones we don’t want as they won’t even be registered at this stage

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Why would Tottenham just "enter the race" now. These transfer people are so full of rubbish. It's hard to know who we are really targeting. I guess we need the player sales first and it's going to be a late window

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You guys are peak to my boy Julian Laurens. He has a soft spot for Arsenal always tryna protect us on ESPN FC when chatting to Gab Marcotti who seems to hate us 😂

He is utterly deluded about PSG though. Fanboy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not high on Aouar tbh. Think he’ll need years of developing, and once he’s a top player, probably in 2025, he’ll be off.

You guy wants to spend big to watch some French kid struggle and learn in the PL for the next few years? Not me.

Think this summer has to be something that surely has us firing next season.

TheDrunkenMaster

Not high on Aouar tbh. Think he’ll need years of developing, and once he’s a top player, probably in 2025, he’ll be off.

You guy wants to spend big to watch some French kid struggle and learn in the PL for the next few years? Not me.

Think this summer has to be something that surely has us firing next season.
Me neither i find him inconsistent. Guy had a couple of good perfomances in the cl a few seasons and is living off the praise of guardiola. He was france worst player at the under 21euros

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Me neither i find him inconsistent. Guy had a couple of good perfomances in the cl a few seasons and is living off the praise of guardiola. He was france worst player at the under 21euros
Guendouzzi outperformed him for their u21

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bit suspect no one is really in for him given the price he is reportedly available for. I think teams have doubts he can play number 8 at the top level. He is not a LW for a top class team, doesn't have that pace or goal threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom