• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

How much will we spend?

How much will Arsenal spend in the summer transfer market?

• We'll make a profit

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Under £50m

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • £50m-100m

Votes: 39 54.9%
  • £100m+

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think our net spend will be slightly under 50 million especially if we sell Ramsey.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Is this the thread for those who play FM? Never understood the accounting some people do when talling up ins and outs.

Can't save and reload here.

Don't kid yourselves, we're making a profit this window.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Is this the thread for those who play FM? Never understood the accounting some people do when talling up ins and outs.

Can't save and reload here.

Don't kid yourselves, we're making a profit this window.
Trebles all round! If we make a profit this window next summer we'll be dreaming of the Europa League. Bring back the Intertoto!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We'll make a profit like we did when we had money in the bank but wouldn't spend it, because 'there is nobody available that would improve us'...

Anyway, I thought we were having a look at all the players under a new manager first? I thought we'd been left in great shape? No room for additions, right?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We'll make a profit like we did when we had money in the bank but wouldn't spend it, because 'there is nobody available that would improve us'...

Anyway, I thought we were having a look at all the players under a new manager first? I thought we'd been left in great shape? No room for additions, right?
Causing trouble in my thread is it?

Carry on.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
tenor.gif

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Hope we make a profit tbf (Looking at you Ramsey Welbeck, Özil). So many players I despise when I see them wearing out shirt.

See what Arteta can do with what we have currently minus nothing players like Welbeck, Asano, Ramsey and the like and if it goes tits up we'll have hedged things by 'keeping the powder dry' for his proven replacement. If Arteta does well with what we have currently then loosen the strings next summer.

We cant afford a(nother) manager to blow a bunch of money on crap players and get worse.

Gegen Pressing

Here we go, dusted my Chinese Abacus and total sales : +105M

SUMMER SALE clearance out:
Mustafi 15M
Iwobi 15M
Lacazette 30M
Welbeck 20M
Xhaka 25M

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Mustafi 15M
Iwobi 15M
Lacazette 30M
Welbeck 20M
Xhaka 25M

Why would you sell Lacazette, who has been on fire lately and looks like he's developing a great partnership with Aubameyang up front, for 60% of what you paid for him last summer?

Doubt Iwobi or Xhaka are going anywhere. Possibly Welbeck if he's not extending. Mustafi probably most likely, but not for £15 million.

Gegen Pressing

Remember wenger had to buy Aubamyang because his deficiencies . Lacazette has let us down in big games . The fact he didn't make it to the World Cup 2018 shows that I am not alone in thinking this.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Remember wenger had to buy Aubamyang because his deficiencies . Lacazette has let us down in big games . The fact he didn't make it to the World Cup 2018 shows that I am not alone in thinking this.
I honestly think it was more down to the preferred variation France were looking for tbh. Laca’s all rounder type game made other options more attractive.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just looking at Lacazette since he came back from injury and the signs of what kind of football he can play alongside PEA, Mkhi and Özil, he was an amazing buy.

Fully expect our attack to flourish next season from day one. Let's just hope we will have an appropriate back line as well and enough to feed our attacking players.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey and Welbeck are interesting. Both have 12 months left on their deals so if they don't sign they'll be sold.

I hope Ramsey does, think we should just sell Welbeck, we'll get £10-15m for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey and Welbeck are interesting. Both have 12 months left on their deals so if they don't sign they'll be sold.

I hope Ramsey does, think we should just sell Welbeck, we'll get £10-15m for him.
Welbeck Mustafi and Ospina should be sold we'll be able to get 40M from all 3. Ramsey need to be given new contract he is key player for us even if some Arsenal fans don't like him but you don't sell a guy who scored 11 goals and made 12 assist while playing as advanced midfielder.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Mustafi 15M
Iwobi 15M
Lacazette 30M
Welbeck 20M
Xhaka 25M

Out of those I would agree on Mustafi & Welbeck but we wont get £20m for Welbeck with one year left on his contract. I guess if Iwobi has a good WC we could cash in.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can someone explain to me how the 6th richest club in the world could only afford to spend 50m i.e one Kyle Walker? Like genuinely, I don't have a grasp on this.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom