• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC 2017-Shanghai : Bayern Munich vs Arsenal|19/7/17|1220 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

Black don't crack.
ptg01709990.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I was there when Jack turned into Messi at the Emirates cup, think he was 16. I'd say best talent since Jack.
Jack's a bit of a sore subject right now for me. I think I've been more taken by Nelson though. Can't remember my immediate reaction to jack. I'd heard lots before I saw him play, so that may have dampened the surprise, whereas there's been zero hype around Nelson in comparison.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Jack's a bit of a sore subject right now for me. I think I've been more taken by Nelson though. Can't remember my immediate reaction to jack. I'd heard lots before I saw him play, so that may have dampened the surprise, whereas there's been zero hype around Nelson in comparison.
Yeah, there's definitely been little fanfare for Nelson compared with other more hyped youngsters - there's arguably been more for Chris Willock. Only people who follow the academy really know about Nelson.

I'd definitely say he's the most exciting since Jack, and I can remember how excited we all were for Jack when it became apparent that he was going to be good. There's a couple more who could end up being really, really good from the current 1st year scholars, but I had a feeling that Nelson would be the next one up, as he just seems to excel whatever level he is at, and he has an eye for goal too.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We spanked Bayern without Kos and Alexis.

Genuinely concerned we might get pardoned from the Europa League for being too damn good. I mean, it would be a tough pill to swallow but it's understandable.
definitely. think it'll be more about how we manage the games

Wilshere1010

He should have been the best. :(
The day I became a fan, the moment around 2:40 in particular I remember I had my hands on my head saying what the f***, how old is this guy to be embarassing grown men like that. Wish he'd stay fit and do my username justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom