• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

vantoure

Can only laugh now :lol: What they got away with smh
Even now, I'm still pissed at them. Really hate(d) United. P.S - it's also why i fail to really rate Fergie as highly as he's generally regarded. I'm probably wrong, but I can't help it

Was watching some highlights of arsenal - United from 2007 last week and found myself unconsciously celebrating the late Gallas goal to make it 2-2 :lol: . A few minutes later, I was pissed we didn't win the match.

Ha, that's the real emotion of being invested in arsenal. not the indifference or even apathy these days

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Even now, I'm still pissed at them. Really hate(d) United. P.S - it's also why i fail to really rate Fergie as highly as he's generally regarded. I'm probably wrong, but I can't help it

Was watching some highlights of arsenal - United from 2007 last week and found myself unconsciously celebrating the late Gallas goal to make it 2-2 :lol: . A few minutes later, I was pissed we didn't win the match.

Ha, that's the real emotion of being invested in arsenal. not the indifference or even apathy these days
ManU have been the beneficiaries of so much referee bias it is unreal. Once that dries up they are midtable. Just look this season when they aren’t getting penalties left, right and center.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FJK37MDXMA0KIWU

This is worse than the Southampton one

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
It’s such rubbish though. They follow the bag.

If the Afghanistan Premier League got backed by Jeff Bezos you’d have MBappe and Haaland signing for Taliban Utd in no time.
No wonder Mbappe and Haaland would get convinced that Bezos would grow them into a global power. Man would just fix just fix Taliban Utd's customer service and they'd be unstoppable.

vantoure

It’s such rubbish though. They follow the bag.

If the Afghanistan Premier League got backed by Jeff Bezos you’d have MBappe and Haaland signing for Taliban Utd in no time.
It's just the way of things. Even viewership will move to that league.

It is what it is :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom