• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Hope this freak stays as far away from my club as possible

0_James-Maddison.jpg
Me too

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If they actually put it out there and it’s not BS, then maybe he’s attainable for 50-55m.

Probs BS though. And worrying they are willing to part ways so easily given who they are. Wonder if it’s related to his hip issue. Would be fine if it was because of his bust up with BR, less concerning than a fitness issue.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If they actually put it out there and it’s not BS, then maybe he’s attainable for 50-55m.

Probs BS though. And worrying they are willing to part ways so easily given who they are. Wonder if it’s related to his hip issue. Would be fine if it was because of his bust up with BR, less concerning than a fitness issue.

I'm sure Chilwell was quoted around 80M.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Not really worried about his fitness he's played a lot of games over the past 3 years in the PL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Laca isn't leaving he got zero bid and Willock if we could get 25-30M from would help us massively to get Maddison as for now it's just talk there is like 2 months for transfer window to close we won't be moving for him if we interested maybe until august.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Doesn't start for his country like that b*m Neves, so that lowers the price as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Doesn't start for his country like that b*m Neves, so that lowers the price as well.
him not being in euros is advantage for us if he is there and getting minutes the value will automatically gone up still his Value is high this one we will do it like Partey last season and move late if we really interested hopefully not last day because likely Leicester will need 1-2 weeks to get his replacement.

Reactions: A_G

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If that fee turns out to be accurate it’d suggest Maddison’s fitness is a huge gamble on our part.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If that fee turns out to be accurate it’d suggest Maddison’s fitness is a huge gamble on our part.
since he been in PL maddison played 98 games last 3 season so it's average 33 games a season not a major problems but he seem having few hamstring problems in last 2 seasons.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom