• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jeff Reine-Adelaide (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Jeff-Reine Adelaide & Kelechi Nwakali being let go / option to buy this soon is just daft.

Wonder who is making these calls.
In Nwakali's case, the option is literally only an option to hold talks over a move. Nwakali plans to get his permit and return to Arsenal instead of angling for the Porto move.

In Jeff's case, I'm assuming that he simply wants the move or more game time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i understand people disappointed by this but why he should stay? his chances will be limited again last season he played well at Angers and will be starter there.

Sad times. Even more sadder when we find out we let him go for 4 M. But guess we got to make up money that goes into keeping losers like Perez here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In Nwakali's case, the option is literally only an option to hold talks over a move. Nwakali plans to get his permit and return to Arsenal instead of angling for the Porto move.

In Jeff's case, I'm assuming that he simply wants the move or more game time.
It's clear he going to play and be starter instead of staying here to play 1 game a month.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Not keen on him going permanently but suppose it's possible he wants to return to France. If not, and we're selling him for whatever reason, then hopefully they get some clauses included in the deal as his value will shoot up after a couple of decent seasons.

TheIceman85

Wow. Some here thought he was the next Zidane at one point. Now a permanent move to Angers. Good luck to the boy.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Emile Smith Rowe has a higher ceiling, the Jeff was never going to work under Emery. Doesn’t work hard enough.

Yeah I want that buy back clause desparately because Jeff has an incredible ceiling but Rowe impressed me in everything he did in his first game for the first team.

Would personally even make him play this season in the capital dont care cup and some games where we dont really risk too much. Already trust him to do no big mistake so he'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom