• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

João Félix

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I'm probably the only who thinks this guy can be converted to a CF/false 9 or whatever. Said the same thing with Havertz. Both have the attributes to play as a false 9/CF.
He is a attacking mid, so inherently false 9 seems good. He can't be a striker it seems though. And we need a striker more than a false 9

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why don't you want him then?
He's got silly hair.

No, really it's just because he gives off "won't make an impact in the PL" vibes like that guy Wolves signed Fabio Silva? This is from the little I've seen and read

Token Yank

He's got silly hair.

No, really it's just because he gives off "won't make an impact in the PL" vibes like that guy Wolves signed Fabio Silva? This is from the little I've seen and read
He's quality but from what I have seen he is not an all and out loan #9. I kinda worry about how he will handle the physical nature of the premier league. I assume with Felix, if we buy him, we would start to line up more like City with the false 9/interchangeable attack. I guess Laca has kind of been playing like that dropping deep and linking up attack.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Don't like him to be honest. He has no fitness to play in the EPL. He is slow player with low stamina.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
This guy would cost 150m. No way Atl Madrid will sell him less than 100m now after invested more than 100m on him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would complete our “creative forward” depth, along with Jesus and Smith Rowe. Eddie has a chance to grow into such a player as well.

For now though, this is a natural transfer. You get him in, it’s business as usual.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The boy oozes class, anyone can see it when he debuted for Benfica. My only concern is his goal return is somewhat on the low side. With Jesus out, we need to be adding someone who will shoulder the burden until his eventual return.

blrgooner

Established Member
How on earth is he worth 130-140 million? I can`t even see him going for half of that! The only logic which people use to justify that is that Athletico spend over 100m on him. Based on that logic, we should be getting 100m for Pepe too.
He would be a dream signing though. Would fit our Jesus hole at the moment and would continue to fit our system perfectly even after Jesus comes back.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Too much money on guy who doesn't score much we already have G.Jesus even tho i like Félix and wouldn't mind him but I'd prefer someone different

More to the point, can Atletico really demand more than they paid for him? He's already on the 4th year of his contract.

That is unless he did a Kane & signed a 6-year contract, of course :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom