• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joel Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuban

Established Member
GDeep said:
Big Poppa said:
Without wishing to sound like an idiot, "Joel Campbell" sounds about as latin American as fish and chips. What's the story?

He Is of Caribbean descent I'm guessing, Limon has a strong community of people who can their roots back to that part of the world.

No surprises that other clubs are interested, having missed out on a couple of players already this summer let's hope we wrap this up.

what couple of players are you talking about? we lost Alvarez to Inter...but thats it right? Downing doesn't count :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nacion.com/2011-07-16/Deportes/UltimaHora/UH0716-CAMPBELL.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nacion.com/2011-07-16/Deport ... PBELL.aspx</a>

i know its in spanish but what i understand its says

the joel father he will talk today with arsenal and the player main club Saprissa

and what i understand also he say there are offers from Dynamo de Kiev, Sevilla, and from other english clubs

and also i understand his father say maybe the deal will be complete in the next week if both clubs agrees with everything

GDeep™

League is very weak
cuban said:
GDeep said:
Big Poppa said:
Without wishing to sound like an idiot, "Joel Campbell" sounds about as latin American as fish and chips. What's the story?

He Is of Caribbean descent I'm guessing, Limon has a strong community of people who can their roots back to that part of the world.

No surprises that other clubs are interested, having missed out on a couple of players already this summer let's hope we wrap this up.

what couple of players are you talking about? we lost Alvarez to Inter...but thats it right? Downing doesn't count :lol:

Phil Jones? We apparently made a bid for Christian Zapata too.

Floating

Established Member
:bounce

That was fast. Less than £1m could be the steal of the decade. Such a high ceiling, let's just hope he gets his work permit so he can join up with the squad.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The work permit should't be a problem when he is representing the senior national team , Denilson got a permit playing U-19's.

Floating

Established Member
This guy has a video of an entire match featuring Joel Campbell, here's 10 minutes featuring an excellent brace:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BURBILA#p/u/12/TV865esEArI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/BURBILA#p/u/12/TV865esEArI</a>

ebouenolike

Established Member
I'm bloody chuffed by this, he seems like the kind of player we might miss and end up scoring against us regularly.

He looks class, very glad we seem to have wrapped this up.

patrick42uk

Established Member
Not really sure what to make of this. Seems to have a good left foot but not reall sre on his general play yet.

At the very least we can celebrate the fact it seems we wrapped up a deal very quickly.

jay-d

Established Member
Not holding my breath, would like it to be true but wasn't alveres confirmed at one stage also.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Don't know who he is, but seems a fairly low-risk signing if those prices are to be believed.

We could do with some young attacking options coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom