• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joseph Yobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArsenal said:
Joey Yobo?? who the hell calls him that?

and no offence, but he isnt really an improvement on anyone we have bar Cygan...

Loads of Everton fans call him Joey. So do our players.

And no offence, but if you truly believe that then I think your knowledge of the game is very poor.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
1878, you do have a point there. Yobo is a good player. He's a pearl in the dark blue ocean waiting to be discovered. But his career has gone straight down the toilet in recent years, mainly because he's with the wrong players down there at Everton. Face it, you yourself agree non?

Tegh

Established Member
I agree with Gunnergregharrison, I don't think we need him to be honest. If we're going to buy another defender, make it a close to world class defender who can offer competition for Phil and Kolo.

flaunt

If the choice is between Davies & Yobo, Davies please. He's young, he's English, and he's better.

No disrespect, but just because Yobo is looking the best thing in Everton, doesn't necessarily mean he's good enough for Arsenal.

KingReyes

Established Member
I've never payed close attention to Yobo but if he has the same attributes as Kolo does such as Pace recovery, Power and athleticism then he would make a very good backup for Kolo.

We definately need someone similar to Kolo's style. we saw how much we struggled when he went to the African Nations Cup and what a difference he's made.

Yobo might not be the right person but someone similar to Kolo is a necessity IMO.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Would be a great signing imo.

Always seems to do a good job on Henry - young, fast, strong, used to the PL.

Might not be world class yet - but there isnt really many world class Cbs available.

Toure, Yobo, Senderos and Djourou will do me for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom