• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I always look back at his interview on how he struggled with mental health when leaving Celtic and do start to wonder whether his injuries and losing his place made him sulk more and turn into his shell.

He's one of the players I think has been a bit mismanaged by Arteta's rigid system, and possibly needs a new environment where he'll be a key player and closer to home (Newcastle ofc) to thrive.

It's sad but I hope he leaves for his own career's sake.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes him and ESR wirh the way they little been used this season we'll sell Tierney will start af most pl clubs even with his injury record. I think max we'll get is around 30M

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
We are moving away from the traditional full back. In my view Arteta views Kiwior as a left sided version of White who will feature at LB as well as LCB. If your tested as a centre half then inverting comes naturally, just as it did for White.

Tierney to his credit is a good left back, but he offers no flexibility like White, Tomiyasu or Kiwior. Although what does this mean for Zinchenko, who has only ever played left back - he really should be tested in midfield. No way should be replace Xhaka (we need a new signing) but Zinchenko in the run in was a massive let down & if Tierney can find himself outed for being limited positionally...

When you look at how solid City were playing a combination of Stones, Dias, Laporte, Akanji, Ake, they all had one thing in common - all capable of playing centre half.

I would love to see a backline of White, Saliba, Gabriel, Kiwior with Rice screening.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We shouldn't be selling for under £30m.

If we can't get that much for him keep him as a squaddie.

I think Newcastle will pay up though.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We shouldn't be selling for under £30m.

If we can't get that much for him keep him as a squaddie.

I think Newcastle will pay up though.
The problem is, if he doesn't fit Artetas style and he isn't happy being a squaddie then hard not to sell.

I like him as a player and he's the level we need now for squaddies. If Zinchenko was out for 10 games I'd be happy with KT. But I can't see him just accepting the bench.

I also don't see anyone offering 40m or so for him. Not many clubs sign full backs for 40-50m unless you're called Man City. They are probably one of the cheapest positions to buy.

TinFish

Tierney to Newcastle is like a hand to a glove. He will thrive there and their defense will be even harder to break down.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
KT apparently quite home sick as well, so Newcastle is probably the only club we could realistically sell him too. If he can’t hack London he’s hardly going to do well abroad is he.

30m “feels” low but I suppose when you take everything into consideration it’s not too bad. We got Zinny who’s better for 30ish from City…

Tom Mix

Let's give him away on a free! Let's also sell Ødegaard to Real Madrid for £10 million in gratitude for them selling him to us for only £40 million? Oh and City deserve to be given Saka on loan for being such sporting competitors for the title!

Meanwhile we can prepare a secret bid of £200 million for Theo Walcott. No one will expect that!!! We'll blindside them!

And when it's all over the men in white coats can come and take away everyone in AM.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let's give him away on a free! Let's also sell Ødegaard to Real Madrid for £10 million in gratitude for them selling him to us for only £40 million? Oh and City deserve to be given Saka on loan for being such sporting competitors for the title!

Meanwhile we can prepare a secret bid of £200 million for Theo Walcott. No one will expect that!!! We'll blindside them!

And when it's all over the men in white coats can come and take away everyone in AM.

We signed Zinchenko, who’s a 4 time PL winner and a better player (who had similar game time) for 32m I think. Tierney wants to leave as well and probably go back up north. Newcastle hold all of the cards here.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
KT apparently quite home sick as well, so Newcastle is probably the only club we could realistically sell him too. If he can’t hack London he’s hardly going to do well abroad is he.

30m “feels” low but I suppose when you take everything into consideration it’s not too bad. We got Zinny who’s better for 30ish from City…

Yeah Newcastle to Glasgow is like a 2.5 hour drive. Will suit him to the ground. Will be sad to see him go as he’s been arguably our most consistent player during his time here. Newcastle better pay up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom