Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by SA Gunner, Oct 12, 2015.

?

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

1. Yes

92.4%
  2. No

7.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marting

marting Well-Known Member

Also makes me think, if we are interviewing arteta and Henry.....why hasn’t bould been interviewed? Not that I want him either!

2. field442

field442 Abandoned Emery because of Cech

They’re probably “keeping” Bould so they don’t have to pay him off in the hope he walks. Arteta won’t want him. He’s seen how useless he is firsthand.

3. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

Triple EL winner, no one done that before. Perfect.

American_Gooner likes this.
  4. Camron

Camron Well-Known Member

It's true that he said that. Just like Wenger is honoring his contract right now. Was just curious to know since some people voted for Arteta before Allegri came out. I would take him because I believe we need strong character.

Tuchel excited me. Seemed like the guy who was ready to stir he pot. He'll be fired from PSG when they fail to reach CL finals again, so we'll see what the future brings. I don't mind a little boring when I can look at the table come April and see a 3 point gap to first place.

Makingtrax likes this.
  5. Kingslayer

Kingslayer World's Most Boring Cosplays

Didn't you see press release about the new manager needing to know English, blud...?

Troopz likes this.
  6. Kingslayer

Kingslayer World's Most Boring Cosplays

7. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright

I'm always made to wait for things. :(

Makingtrax likes this.
  8. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Classy Alsatian to classy Basque? Sounds about right, couldn't be dealing with no majority ethnic group bs. After Arteta it's gotta be the Bavarian Nagelsmann (as long as he learns how to wear a suit) or maybe some guy from Cornwall.

9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Oh God, imagine @Makingtrax as manager.

dashsnow17 likes this.
  10. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Agenda Merchant

Cant wait for having 120% committed warriors on the field out passing every team in the league! :drool::drool:

11. El Duderino

El Duderino AM Photoshop Expert

My Merci Arséne programs just arrived today, would've been sweet if they appointed Big Art along with it.

12. GDeep™

GDeep™ Hipster

My thing has always been that I don’t want an older coach just because he is “experienced”, a guy like Carlo for example is yesterday’s man, struggled at Bayern.

Get an elite manager or get a young manager.

On Arteta, I’m willing to back this on the notion that the people at Arsenal have seen a special talent.

13. Arsenal1508

Arsenal1508 Mods are unethical! Ozil, come assist me please!

I want Thierry Henry as the next manager. The fans will back it too.

Better choice than Arteta.

He has tremendous knowledge and clearly loves Arsenal. Like Wenger, he is a fan too.

14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Hipster

Why is he better than Arteta? And how do you know he has more knowledge?

Arteta is the one who’s rated as a coach.

15. kraphtous

kraphtous Well-Known Member

According to Somali publication "Horsesheed Media", former Everton player Leon Osman will join Mikel's Arteta's coaching staff at Arsenal.

16. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

You generally don't back the people at Arsenal mate, do you really trust them with this one?

JimmyTheMac and SingmeasongSong like this.
  17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Hipster

What choice do I have? This is more adventurous then I thought they would be. I fully expected them to make a dull and safe appointment like Low, Carlo, Blanc. This is more interesting and potentially exciting.

And anyway, Arteta is widely respected outside Arsenal too.

SingmeasongSong likes this.
  18. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Well-Known Member

If Arteta is appointed he better not give any of them any slack.

19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Hipster

We might not win anything, but if Arteta in the next year can develop a team that atleast plays good football, wins more often than not and pushes us close to top 4, it’s progress.

Justin1986 likes this.
  20. GDeep™

GDeep™ Hipster

Hopefully he brings in someone who can help him fix the defense. Bould being there hasn’t helped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.