• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashed

People have a wrong idea of installments, it doesn't really matter much for the accounting only for the cashflow and I doubt we have serious cashflow issues (should check SwissRamble, though). Transfers are rarely paid in one installment (notable exception can be release clause triggers). I'd rather take £10m for Torreira in 5 installments than £5m in one.
Unless barca are paying you..

MikeVinna

Established Member
Is this idiot just refusing to be a professional athlete for us? Getting on my nerves. Whatever he’s doing right now it sure isn’t to the benefit of AFC.

BIoodBrother

Never seen player unprofessional as him. The moment he leave the better
I hope we are not wrong.
Only excuse would be some mental condition, depression, etc but then he doesn't need to make viola posts on Instagram. Most likely just a guy that learnt about player power and has a devious agent.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope we are not wrong.
Only excuse would be some mental condition, depression, etc but then he doesn't need to make viola posts on Instagram. Most likely just a guy that learnt about player power and has a devious agent.
He hate England he said that too many times and that's why he not stepped foot in London since he left. He person who want to be close with family and friends living alone aboard doesn't suit him.

Nothing wrong with that but as professional you have to respect your contract at least and be patient

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Would you take say 7m today in one go or 10m over 5 years? Considering the fact that with inflation over time and what the money buys you in 3,4,5 years will likely be a lot different than today.
In that case I would take the 7m, but that's quite an extreme example to be fair.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You usually have to try something first before you know whether you like it or not.

Plus, a lot of money on the line.

Not everyone wants the London life style, Alexis wasn't much for it, but he had a lot of grit, so it never mattered.

Only ever learned how to say "my friend" in English and was a hit here.

Halcyon Daze

What the hell? How do we let this guy drink coffee in Florence. He's our player and losing value by refusing to train.
Put him in reserves and let him run for 8hours in circles.
Didn’t he go back to Florence to sort out some passport issues? Some journo on Twitter said so anyway.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
What an unprofessional guy! I don't think any club would be interested in him after seeing his antics. I hope Arsenal takes him to court just to piss him off.

TinFish

He hate England he said that too many times and that's why he not stepped foot in London since he left. He person who want to be close with family and friends living alone aboard doesn't suit him.

Nothing wrong with that but as professional you have to respect your contract at least and be patient
This **** has no cojones. Shove a cactus up his arse if he's homesick.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This **** has no cojones. Shove a cactus up his arse if he's homesick.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

Edu trying something new and asking for money for a player. Not gone down well

It's amusing how Torreira gets called unprofessional because he agrees personal terms with anyone who wants him and it's the club, and just the club, blocking the move.

Will probably end up being paid to leave, there's nothing else Torreira can do to get away from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom