• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

The ultimate beta male. The crybaby. The worst player we've had post Wenger. Cuc.k.

200.gif

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Loan with an option to buy in 40 installments
People have a wrong idea of installments, it doesn't really matter much for the accounting only for the cashflow and I doubt we have serious cashflow issues (should check SwissRamble, though). Transfers are rarely paid in one installment (notable exception can be release clause triggers). I'd rather take £10m for Torreira in 5 installments than £5m in one.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's out of contract next summer.

We're not getting any money for him now if we couldn't for the previous 3 years. Loan him out to any club that will pay 100% of his wages and wash our hands of him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
People have a wrong idea of installments, it doesn't really matter much for the accounting only for the cashflow and I doubt we have serious cashflow issues (should check SwissRamble, though). Transfers are rarely paid in one installment (notable exception can be release clause triggers). I'd rather take £10m for Torreira in 5 installments than £5m in one.
Would you take say 7m today in one go or 10m over 5 years? Considering the fact that with inflation over time and what the money buys you in 3,4,5 years will likely be a lot different than today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom