• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marcel Sabitzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

As an Austrian I disagree. He is ok, top signing for a club like Everton. For us? Not quite good enough especially considering that right now, at 27, he already is at his peak.

If there is an Austrian to watch it's Baumgartner.

@Toby Andrl

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
As an Austrian I disagree. He is ok, top signing for a club like Everton. For us? Not quite good enough especially considering that right now, at 27, he already is at his peak.

If there is an Austrian to watch it's Baumgartner.

I respect this. You will have watched him much more closely than me. He always looks lively in the Champions League, but I haven't seen lots.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Sabitzer would be an astute signing, especially at that price. His versatility would give us a lot flexibility tactically. Could easily play him in a double pivot or as part of a three.

Last edited:

Kysus

I respect this. You will have watched him much more closely than me. He always looks lively in the Champions League, but I haven't seen lots.
You can compare him abit to Gylfi Sigurdsson(guess that's why i brought up Everton earlier)

Good technique/passing, some goals/assists(average about 5g5a a season), good shot, can play multiple roles, not the quickest so not really a dribbler.
Takes too much time on the ball for my feeling.

Good player and a better option than Elneny but we should do better.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You can compare him abit to Gylfi Sigurdsson(guess that's why i brought up Everton earlier)

Good technique/passing, some goals/assists(average about 5g5a a season), good shot, can play multiple roles, not the quickest so not really a dribbler.
Takes too much time on the ball for my feeling.

Good player and a better option than Elneny but we should do better.
He only gets 5 goals and 5 assists a season ? Woulda thought he was doing better than that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the lack of top teams interested in Sabitzer despite only costing 20M euros is bit worrying maybe clubs don't see him worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom