• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marouane Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@BobP
I feel your opinion on him is slightly misguided and based on absolutely no factual evidence at all. Is Matic also a beampole?
ffa415068c59eb4886b306238686eb99.png

I can't actually remember anything he did very wrong, he's such a sturdy player in midfield.

BobP

Memri Fan
@BobP
I feel your opinion on him is slightly misguided and based on absolutely no factual evidence at all. Is Matic also a beampole?
ffa415068c59eb4886b306238686eb99.png

I can't actually remember anything he did very wrong, he's such a sturdy player in midfield.

Not sure why you're comparing two players who perform completely different roles within the same team.

Furthermore, I'm not exactly sure how that screenshot disproves my view that Fellaini is a beam pole. I mean you've included two different categories relating to aerial duels. Of course he's going to trump Matic, it's the only thing he's good for. It's not like Mourinho sits Matic behind Lukaku so that the team can ping balls at them.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

1. Fellaini isn't a leader.

2. He isn't physical. He's a literal lamp post.

What are you talking about? He is probably the most physical player in the premier league. I can't think of anyone who is more effective at using their body to shield the ball by muscling opponents off it.

It's the fact that this kind of thing is all he's known for that has people concerned.

Giroud12

What a ****ing dirty bastard of a player

Jesus christ. I knew he was dirty but come on, how has he not gotten a million red cards? Imagine Xhaka or Suarez throwing elbows like that every game... the queen herself would step in and take action.

We havent had a cünt like that in our team for years, surely would change our "boys not men" image. The question is, do we really want those kinds of players at Arsenal? Hardly the Arsenal way.

On the other hand, would be handy as hell in the dirty battles against Mourinho and the Stokes of this world

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not sure why you're comparing two players who perform completely different roles within the same team.

Furthermore, I'm not exactly sure how that screenshot disproves my view that Fellaini is a beam pole. I mean you've included two different categories relating to aerial duels. Of course he's going to trump Matic, it's the only thing he's good for. It's not like Mourinho sits Matic behind Lukaku so that the team can ping balls at them.

No, you said he wasn't physical? Literally just proved that not only does he get stuck into tackles but he wins a lot of them. More than Matic, but your claim was that Fellaini isn't physical. I was just showing you that he's a very physical player, he doesn't just stand there.

Mraven

What have we become? Last World Cup we were watching Alexis score against Brazil in the knock-out rounds and being one of the stars of the tournament. This year we are arguing if Fellaini is being signed as a starting player or just a squaddie

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Knew this was media BS all along. Fellaini will join his fellow belgian China journey man Witsel to grab some nice bucks.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
He has strong elbows game, after that there is nothing left.
I'd rather have 3 Elneny's in midfield than one Fellaini.

Imagine his accidental elbows coupled with our defending on set pieces :D

"Late game, a minute to go, and Fellaini has elbowed him, Arsenal lead 2-1. AND IT'S IN WHAT A HOWLER BY MUSTAFI ON THE FREE KICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom