• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good to see him getting some goals. That is something he needs to add to his game. I thought he had a decent game apart from the goals. We were a bit disjointed in the first half, and they defended deep. Once we scored and they had to come out, we got more space.

Overall, looking at his start of the season, there are things to work on, but we look better with him in the side.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
70jhyb.jpg

...MY captain!

ptrcopp

He’s probably our most important player alongside Partey. The fact he is top scorer now is a sign of that’s, not a fog of how poor about front three is.

There’s very little this guy lacks. Attitude is 100%

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not his best game but nowhere near his worst.

His 2 goals were vital in today's win today and that's what we want. Henry wasn't always a 10/10. But even when he wasn't he would impact matches. Ødegaard today won us the match.

People were saying last season he doesn't score enough. He's well on course for double figures in the league. 30m a bargain. What was I ever thinking that Buendia for 25m would be better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was fantastic at 2nd half it's obvious when he on form our attack just unlock.

6 league goals is nice too. He need to shot more he can find the corner

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom