• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Diesel

How an Arsenal can sit and what for one your own to struggle so you can gloat online
Truly beyond my understanding as a fan
Same way losers quote me when we win? Whats up today? When the game becomes this he struggles. Why cant you say that without being shot in the head i dont understand. Anyways settle down. Good not great player who definitely hit his best season. If he does this every year then yea hes elite but dont tell me hes a level below kdb when in reality he couldnt tie Bernardos laces either.

djpeat

Same way losers quote me when we win? Whats up today? When the game becomes this he struggles. Why cant you say that without being shot in the head i dont understand. Anyways settle down. Good not great player who definitely hit his best season. If he does this every year then yea hes elite but dont tell me hes a level below kdb when in reality he couldnt tie Bernardos laces either.
The problem i have with the so called fans like you ( and they exist everywhere and can be spotted a mile away) is that you rather the team fail so you can say i told you so than the team having suxess. You contribute the opposite to supporters should. Witch is sad

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Absolutely horrible mistake today, and its unforgivable.

Diesel

The problem i have with the so called fans like you ( and they exist everywhere and can be spotted a mile away) is that you rather the team fail so you can say i told you so than the team having suxess. You contribute the opposite to supporters should. Witch is sad
Yeah sorry that is definitely not true but if it helps you sleep that "fans like me" exist then thats is fine. Criticism of a player isnt hate. But im not explaining myself to someone who believes in a black and white view of opinion.

djpeat

Yeah sorry that is definitely not true but if it helps you sleep that "fans like me" exist then thats is fine. Criticism of a player isnt hate. But im not explaining myself to someone who believes in a black and white view of opinion.
How and when you comment for me is proof that that is the case.
Would love for you too prove me wrong.
I would rather be wrong than right in this

Diesel

Same mistake against Man City, Southampton, and now Nottingham Forest. Hopefully, he learns from them ...
It would bring him outta of the good player range to great. No offence hes been good this season much better than last year... if he goes up a level every year then this player will be the goods in 3 years. What we do know is when arsenal is up a goal and the other team has to push up hes a top transition player. He has shown glimpses against low blocks but not consistent enough. He atleast shoots more now and its rewarded him on the score sheet. Its when players run right at him. He gets frustrated/bodied outta games. The good thing about Ode is he works his ass off on weaknesses in the offseason... just has to keep doing that and continue to mature.

But this is atleast twice in last 5 games where we have seen him like this... and you see it happening pretty quick in a game that hes gonna struggle. Sure when teams were trying to attack our backline early in the season we expoilted them which in fairness was also an issue last year. Ode and saka both continue to get better but one is clearly the horse.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Yes, he has some errors leading to a goal that is for sure. He needs to cut off this from his game for the next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well when your captain checked out it'll affect all team. Ødegaard was doing flicks letting the ball go through his leg after gifting a goal.

djpeat

Same mistake against Man City, Southampton, and now Nottingham Forest. Hopefully, he learns from them ...
It would bring him outta of the good player range to great. No offence hes been good this season much better than last year... if he goes up a level every year then this player will be the goods in 3 years. What we do know is when arsenal is up a goal and the

other team has to push up hes a top transition player. He has shown glimpses against low blocks but not consistent enough. He atleast shoots more now and its rewarded him on the score sheet. Its when players run right at him. He gets frustrated/bodied outta games. The good thing about Ode is he works his ass off on weaknesses in the offseason... just has to keep doing that and continue to mature.

But this is atleast twice in last 5 games where we have seen him like this... and you see it happening pretty quick in a game that hes gonna struggle. Sure when teams were trying to attack our backline early in the season we expoilted them which in fairness was also an issue last year. Ode and saka both continue to get better but one is clearly the horse.
As birdman would say respek
This is fair

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think we’ve got one or two more windows of going big then we’ll be maxed out financially.

Soon going to hit the “Liverpool wall” where all your money goes on extending your current squad rather than new players.

Really need to get this window spot on.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think we’ve got one or two more windows of going big then we’ll be maxed out financially.

Soon going to hit the “Liverpool wall” where all your money goes on extending your current squad rather than new players.

Cheers, David Dein.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Stan is worth 4 times what Liverpool's owner is worth plus he has a wife worth 10 billion. The financial situations are not the same. If we really needed some revenue we could just pull a City and sign a dodgy deal with Walmart.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Stan is worth 4 times what Liverpool's owner is worth plus he has a wife worth 10 billion. The financial situations are not the same. If we really needed some revenue we could just pull a City and sign a dodgy deal with Walmart.

Aren’t their investment levels reasonably similar?

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom