• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

DasBootist

What a rubbish comparison. Ramsey was playing centre mid with Arteta. Ødegaard is playing attacking mid.

Wasn’t Ramsey injured for a lot of that season too? Came back to score in the FA cup final IIRC.
Well remembered, Ramsey was on par for a monster season that year. The team had a 70%+ win rate with him in the side.

Would have won the league had he not got injured

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Well remembered, Ramsey was on par for a monster season that year. The team had a 70%+ win rate with him in the side.

Would have won the league had he not got injured
If we had a better CB than Koscielny maybe we wouldn’t have had so many humiliating results that season.

We were top of the league most of that season just to end up in a top 4 fight. Pretty shameful in my eyes.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Not knocking Ødegaard as he has far exceeded the target I personally imagined him reaching (10), but many forwards have gotten into the act as well in regards of scoring double digits in the prem this season.

I see the media and Arsenal fans going overboard with Ødegaard's achievements this season holding them up to Pires and etc so he definitely isn't being slept on in the slightest.

It's just more of the ongoing trend we are seeing in shaming the past to big up the now. Ødegaard is (I think) the superior player to Ramsey anyways and was certainly always the bigger prospect even as kids so the tweet in itself is complete nonsense.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ødegaard get the applause and credit he deserves from pundits (e.g. Richards saying he would be be player of the year if it wasn't for Haaland).

Arsenal fans and in particular a large amount of AM members still don't give him the praise he deserves. I've seen AM members as recent as this month stating that he should be sold in the summer.

Henry boi

I mean he has the potential to go down as the greatest of his generation, people talk about pedri and co but the things this kid is able to pull off at times are crazy,
The fact that he's performing at the same level with de bruyne in the EPL this season says alot

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Great season overall considering it wasn’t something I thought he had in him but we need another creative outlet to push him.

I very much doubt we’ll be getting that though as I can’t see the club cutting their losses on Fabio Vieira this quickly.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Need someone near the same level as an 8 on the other side, he's really tried to influence things more recently but its not enough given how our team is setup with 2 no.8s

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Not knocking Ødegaard as he has far exceeded the target I personally imagined him reaching (10), but many forwards have gotten into the act as well in regards of scoring double digits in the prem this season.

I see the media and Arsenal fans going overboard with Ødegaard's achievements this season holding them up to Pires and etc so he definitely isn't being slept on in the slightest.

It's just more of the ongoing trend we are seeing in shaming the past to big up the now. Ødegaard is (I think) the superior player to Ramsey anyways and was certainly always the bigger prospect even as kids so the tweet in itself is complete nonsense.

It's the 7 assists that is the problem .

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's done all he can and has gelled well with Saka for a lot of the season. The issue has always been with him being solely responsible for creativity and connection with other midfielders. Cesc at various points had Song, Rosicky, Hleb, Nasri , Diaby, Denilson to partner with. Not great, but options. Early Özil had Arteta, Ramsey and Santi to link up with and later a pretty clinical Alexis. Ode has had nobody really. It would have been nice if ESR oe Vieira were available more and imo, I think his game will have to be tweaked as he's a bit "everyman" atm

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom