• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was you really laughing or was this said with angst?

205-2055763_angry-crying-face-meme-holding-back-tears-meme.png

Riou

To be honest, Martin does have the face of an annoying Youtuber/twitch streamer.

So wouldn't be shocked if he does mentally retire at 30 like Mes, to fulfil his destiny as a pro gamer.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

To be honest, Martin does have the face of an annoying Youtuber/twitch streamer.

So wouldn't be shocked if he does mentally retire at 30 like Mes, to fulfil his destiny as a pro gamer.

He could wake up depressed one day and it effects his performances, which could happen to any one of us.

His life isn't that different from a child actor, he's human at the end of the day.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
He could wake up depressed one day and it effects his performances, which could happen to any one of us.

His life isn't that different from a child actor, he's human at the end of the day.
Martin’ll be fine, he stays away from social media.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Martin’ll be fine, he stays away from social media.
Ofcourse, but there's more to mental health or the motivation each individual has.

I just disagreed with "he will never end up like Özil", just an example of the unrealistic expectations people project onto footballers. Or implying there is sometimes a reason or a prerequisite for changes in behaviour or someone suffering due to mental health (not saying this of scumbag Özil just saying).

Riou

(not saying this of scumbag Özil just saying).

So you just replied to my post about ****ing gaming and YouTube, with a serious post on metal health...just to make me look/feel like a right **** then.

Cheers, Macho :lol:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

So you just replied to my post about gaming and YouTube, with a serious post on metal health...just to make me look/feel like a right **** then.

Cheers, Macho :lol:
I actually didn't my bad :lol:

My angst is actually aimed at Mr Blank if I had any

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Ofcourse, but there's more to mental health or the motivation each individual has.

I just disagreed with "he will never end up like Özil", just an example of the unrealistic expectations people project onto footballers. Or implying there is sometimes a reason or a prerequisite for changes in behaviour or someone suffering due to mental health (not saying this of scumbag Özil just saying).
Ofc I was half joking. SM does play a big part though I feel. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Özil ever had to work for anything in football though; coddled since youth because of his insane ability I reckon. Øde has been through some tough times at madrid.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Hope Ødegaard denounces the evils of the world like Özil when he's older, but nah he's actually one of those that benefits from the status quo

We're talking about somebody who had daddy pay for the pitch of the club he played for at youth level and who was carried into a top club as if he was picking an US university, not expecting anything from such a privileged upbringing.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Now these are the weird comments. Based on what? how can you say this with such chest? Maybe Ødegaard picks up a coke habit and says sod it? or gets to 30 and falls out of love with the game? what about him makes him immune to this?
Different character & expectations. Özil was a superstar with a mega profile.
Fact is he will never become as big on or certainly off the pitch as Özil & so far more unlikely to have people licking his backside 24/7.
Ok You can never say never & sure I guess he could lose his sh!t but I am certain
Its highly doubtful we will ever have to pay him shedloads to leave👍

Ravirep

Hope Ødegaard denounces the evils of the world like Özil when he's older, but nah he's actually one of those that benefits from the status quo

We're talking about somebody who had daddy pay for the pitch of the club he played for at youth level and who was carried into a top club as if he was picking an US university, not expecting anything from such a privileged upbringing.

His dad AND 15-20 OTHER PARENTS paid for that artificial grass so they would not have to play on gravel... Gravel during summer and Ice/snow during winter would be better for you? 😄 Maybe every talent should be sent to a poor country as kids for some years so that they will be appreciated by every Arsenal fan if they end up there 😅

Legend14

Established Member
Is Ødegaard fearful of the 18 yard box? He is more ineffective the closer he gets to it.

He is talented enough to get in and take shots. This must be a coaching issue.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It is just this forum I think. He gets lots of praise on twitter. Deservedly. Øde will get 10+goals and 10+assists this season for sure, due to the way the team has been strengthened and the fact he has settled in, which is a first for him in any club.

He's one of those players who's rated more by non-Arsenal fans. I personally love him.

I'm expecting an improvement from him this year, numbers wise and performance wise. 12GA is decent going but he can do a lot better.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He's one of those players who's rated more by non-Arsenal fans. I personally love him.

I'm expecting an improvement from him this year, numbers wise and performance wise. 12GA is decent going but he can do a lot better.
Nah he is appreciated by Arsenal fans but just not on this forum.

But I know why. If he wasn't an Arteta signing and had darker tan, or a different name, he would be praised all over the place here.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Nah he is appreciated by Arsenal fans but just not on this forum.

But I know why. If he wasn't an Arteta signing and had darker tan, or a different name, he would be praised all over the place here.
Why does race keep coming up on this forum when it comes to rating players? Really weird.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom