• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe people thought that skinny little cripple Fabio, had even a chance of benching our captain.

Elite!

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It was good to see him take a shot seemingly on instinct than over thinking and convert that chance. He looked like he was a kid having fun with his friends against Chelsea. It was crazy.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I would like to see him be utilised on the left-hand side of the pitch more often. He scored his goal from the left coming in centrally. I wanna see ESR/Tielemans/Vieira operate on the right where they can create crossing angles on their stronger foot. Ødegaard is good at taking set pieces so he should be alright crossing from the left too. I say this because I don’t think we’ve realised our crossing potential. Strikers like Jesus and Eddie are quite good at attacking crosses and cutbacks but we don’t really do that too often.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Gøategaard. My Viking captain.
9dfcb5c64f25d4861db95e567a19647b.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In the behind the scenes of the Florida Cup.

After we beat Chelsea to win it, when Ødegaard was lifting the trophy and all the players behind him were celebrating.

It looked like Martin gestured to them to calm down, quite liked that.

He isn't a classical captain, built feel he has the respect of the whole squad and will do the armband proud.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leadership in pitch specially in away games is vital also better display from him he way too timid away from home if he improved that then he going to be very good captain.

Footballing ability is not a question he classy player.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Leadership in pitch specially in away games is vital also better display from him he way too timid away from home if he improved that then he going to be very good captain.

I’m hoping he rises to the occasion. Like you said, he’s gone missing a few times which he now can’t afford to do as captain.

Hopefully he believes he’s the true leader of this team and performs as such. Ability wise he’s top 3 in our squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m hoping he rises to the occasion. Like you said, he’s gone missing a few times which he now can’t afford to do as captain.

Hopefully he believes he’s the true leader of this team and performs as such. Ability wise he’s top 3 in our squad.
He easily get bullied away from home that Newcastle game pissed me off so much he was losing every 50/50 as captain now these things shouldn't happen

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

I mean there's clear improvement on that front over the last year and he's got strong support through the likes of Xhaka, so its not like he's going to be thrown into cold water at all.

Most important thing is a steady captain without drama. That's really all he has to be for now on that front.

Tomb Bombadil

Crazy that he's gonna be capitain. I really like him as a player but don't see him as capitain material. But then when I am looking through our squad we don't have any capitain material besides Xhaka (not an option) and maybe Ramsdale. So ok...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good luck to him with the captaincy. I hope he'll be a successful and effective as Cesc with some trophies thrown in 🤞

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Captain material and hopefully the added responsibility sees him step up another level. Speaks well and is unlikely to caught up in things he shouldn't be. Seems super professional.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Crazy that he's gonna be capitain. I really like him as a player but don't see him as capitain material. But then when I am looking through our squad we don't have any capitain material besides Xhaka (not an option) and maybe Ramsdale. So ok...
Hes always seen organising, pressing, trying to lift the team (it doesn't always work). Is a quality player who will start most games, captains his national team and seems to be super professional. Not running around taking laughing gas and getting involved in things he shouldn't. No better person in my opinion.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom